Current Employees of LendingClub: Please apply via your internal Workday Account
LendingClub (NYSE: LC) was founded in 2007 under the belief that a technology and data-driven marketplace can improve the way people access and invest in credit, creating value for both sides. Since then, we've helped millions of Americans take control of their debt, pursue their dreams, and invest in their future – all in a fair, transparent, and affordable way. Today we’re America’s largest online credit marketplace, facilitating billions of dollars in loans annually, and we’re leading the governance of a new industry by developing ethical, responsible ways to bring greater value and better opportunities to our members. Everyone deserves a better financial future and our team is committed to making that a reality.
About the RoleThe Cloud Cost Management & Optimization Analyst will drive the successful execution of cloud projects within LendingClub's Technology Operations team. This highly-visible role reports in to the TechOps Infrastructure team, and will work closely with TechOps, Finance, Accounting as well as the Technology Execution team. Projects will mainly center around developing processes that enable LC to operate its cloud infrastructure with maximum cost efficiency. The successful candidate will be comfortable working in a dynamic, quickly changing environment, taking initiative to find opportunities for improvements, making recommendations, learning quickly and communicating extensively.
What You'll Do
- Participate in design of AWS deployment policies
- Design and implement governance and controls to constrain AWS Infrastructure growth
- Capture requirements, define objectives, identify success criteria, structure and lead short lifecycle projects.
- Bring together, organize and publish project artifacts to define standards for documentation
- Build and deliver key performance indicators for organization
- Oversee and assist in deployment of technology infrastructure.
- Function as a vendor relationship owner for products and services related to the firm's cloud infrastructure
- Experience with primary AWS services, such as EC2, S3, RDS,
- Experience managing AWS or other cloud provider costs in an enterprise environment
- Experience preparing budgets and forecasts
- Excellent Communications and Presentation skills
- Experience analyzing data, using reporting tools and building dashboards.
- Strong verbal and written interpersonal skills, as well as strong analytical and critical thinking.
- Experience in Financial Services and/or Technology Management is a plus.
- Good understanding of Technical Project Management and experience working with Agile/Scrum processes.
- Self-starter who anticipates business needs, a proactive thinker at core
LendingClub is an equal opportunity employer and dedicated to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy status, veteran status, or disability status. We believe that a variety of perspectives will make our teams and business stronger as we work together to transform the traditional banking system.