Propel is a fast paced, VC backed company. Having raised Series-B funding late last year, we help companies, big and small, get their products to market quicker than ever before, with an intuitive and collaborative interface completely built on the Salesforce Lightning platform. At Propel, we don’t believe in just selling a great product. We also pride ourselves on the team we have behind that product. Everything begins and ends with our mission: To create an innovative software company that helps customers propel world changing products.
As the first point of contact for all Propel sales efforts, our SDR team generates excitement and interest in prospects that have never heard of Propel or our product. You will be an essential part of our revenue-generating team that drives the development of pipeline for the sales organization. Tight-knit and diverse, our SDR’s work closely together, collaborating on new ideas and sharing new strategies, while pushing each other to be our best.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn the basics of software sales while contributing to a fast growing team. The SDR role is perfect for someone who is naturally competitive and wants to grow in a software sales career. In this position you will be identifying and creating new qualified opportunities for Account Executives. Working closely with the SDR Manager and your AE, you will get to contribute to defining outreach strategy, while hitting your monthly goals. Using multiple channels you will be able to identify and reach critical decision makers to deliver Propel’s value proposition and set meetings for AE’s.
This position is located in our Santa Clara, CA headquarters office. Local candidates only please.
What you get to do in this role:
- Educate prospects about Propel’s solutions, value props, and customer success
- Pair directly with Account Executives to fill pipeline & develop sales skills by identifying potential decision makers and influencers at target accounts, as well as create account plans & strategy for outreach
- Determine strategic initiatives, IT landscape and trends at key accounts
- Respond to inbound marketing leads regarding Propel solutions
- Maintain engagement with leads through proactive follow-up communications
- Utilize Salesforce CRM & other top sales tools to efficiently document lead and opportunity activity, hit daily call and email goals, and research prospects
What you will need to be successful in this role:
- A drive to succeed
- A self-starter with a passion for proactively learning and developing new skills
- Excellent communication
- A strong desire to be in technology sales and learn the sales process
- College degree a plus
- Experience being held to metrics a plus
- Success in sports or other competitive activities a plus