Qventus is the leader in patient flow automation for leading hospitals and health systems. Integrating with EMRs, Qventus applies AI and behavioral science to: identify and predict operational issues before they occur, orchestrate actions among frontline teams and ancillaries, and manage accountability to drive continuous improvement.
With Qventus, organizations like Dignity, Emory, Fairview, Mercy, NewYork-Presbyterian, SCL, and Stanford are transforming operations, reducing inpatient LOS by 0.3 to 0.8 day, eliminating thousands of excess days, decreasing ED LWBS by 50%, and more. Qventus has been recognized with prestigious industry awards, including the #1 solution for Patient Flow by Blackbook, the #1 solution for EHR data interoperability by UCSF, and a top 100 Most Promising Company in Artificial Intelligence by CB Insights.
As our Director of Marketing, you will be a primary change agent for the company and will shape how artificial intelligence and behavioral science are used to transform healthcare operations. In this role, you will be responsible for the core initial stages of the funnel, including awareness (thought leadership, communications, and branding) and demand generation (strategy through execution of programs to create pipeline).
The ideal candidate is a smart, highly-motivated self-starter that works strategically yet still enjoys getting his/her hands dirty and can execute a direct and measurable impact on business results. This role reports to the Chief Marketing Officer and will partner closely with Sales, Product Management, Clinical Operations, Customer Success, and the Qventus leadership team.
- Drive a strategic and integrated Account-Based Marketing program to target our top accounts.
- Develop, manage and track success of focused cross-channel campaigns using various tactics including, but not limited to, ad targeting/retargeting, direct mail, owned and 3rd party events, SEO, webinars, email, and sales development.
- Analyze program performance and optimize for conversions
- Develop compelling marketing copy and content including press releases, blog posts, presentations, emails, landing pages, case studies, and videos.
- Drive awareness and thought leadership initiatives, including AR/PR, social media, thought leadership content and events, and customer case studies.
- Identify, vet and help create opportunities to obtain media coverage for Qventus and its customers.
- Manage the company’s communications and social media channels.
- B2B software marketing experience in demand generation (ABM) and communications.
- Experience in high-growth, fast-paced, enterprise software startups.
- Knowledge of healthcare/hospital operations, from either lean consulting or industry performance improvement roles, is ideal.
- Prior role where candidate has owned “a number” (pipeline or revenue) is a plus.
- Experience using Hubspot (or similar marketing automation platform) and Salesforce.
- Excellent analytical skills with experience measuring marketing attribution.
- Excellent verbal communication, presentation, and writing skills.
- Ability to balance longer term strategy with operational execution; strong bias to action/gets stuff done.
- Ability to work through ambiguity with ease.
- Strong business acumen, as well as strong analytical and strategic thinking abilities to draw conclusions based on data.
- Comfort working with C-level customers (with the confidence to influence them).
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment where you must take on multiple responsibilities and do what it takes to deliver results.
Position Basic Qualifications:
- 6+ years working in B2B marketing (ideally in healthcare technology).
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA preferred.
- Ability to travel up to 20%
Why You Will Love it Here:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees.
- Open vacation time (and people actually use it!)
- Gym membership reimbursement.
- Fun company and team outings and trips because we play just as hard as we work!
- Education reimbursement.
- Employee referral bonuses to encourage the addition of great new people to the team.
Qventus is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.