Stella Connect is an innovative, real-time customer feedback and quality management platform that has been designed specifically to drive engagement and performance of customer service teams. We partner with hundreds of the world’s leading brands, from disruptive startups like Warby Parker and Earnin, through to household names like Walmart and Williams-Sonoma, to help them provide exceptional customer service. With Stella Connect, companies get real-time visibility into the quality of their service teams and operations, and the tools they need to drive team member engagement and continuous performance improvements.
We’re seeking a Sales Development Representative Manager to lead the growth engine of our revenue driving function- our sales development team! This is an opportunity to optimize internal processes, coach a team of high performing sales reps, and drive sales success. The individual in this role will report to our Chief Marketing Officer and partner closely with internal stakeholders across Marketing, Sales, Client Services, and Product.
- Lead, train, and grow a team of best in class SDRs
- Onboard new reps and provide continual training for existing team
- Be a hands on coach, mentoring our SDR team to achieve sales goals
- Advise on outreach methods, processes, tools to optimize efficiency and effectiveness of the SDR team
- Become an expert in our tech stack (Salesforce, InsightSquared, Hubspot, Outreach, Sales Navigator, Lessonly, etc) and consistently evaluate new tools
- Measure KPIs, hold team members accountable and help remove barriers to success
- Partner with leadership in Marketing and Sales to ensure SDR goals and performance align with company goals
- 2-4 years of people management, preferably of an SDR team
- Track record of meeting and exceeding individual and team goals
- Experience with Salesforce and marketing automation tools
- Passion for coaching and training
- Data driven and strong analytical skills
Compensation & Perks
Competitive cash comp; stock options; full (and might I add, excellent) health, dental and vision insurance benefits; gym stipend; unlimited vacation; much much more!
At Stella Connect, we love EVERYBODY! We celebrate our differences and believe that they add to our company's inclusive culture, innovation, collaboration and overall success. StellaService is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.