Exabeam is looking for a Corporate Events and Trade Show Manager. Our office is located in San Mateo, CA and would need to work in the office when not traveling. The ideal candidate possesses 3-5 years of project management experience in the event and trade show industry, ability to work as a team, the responsibilities of a dedicated project manager as well as the effort needed to seamlessly assist our clients in a successful trade show experience. This position will be managing approximately 30 trade shows, as well as various corporate events throughout the year.
- Orchestration of the job from start to finish.
- Produce and submit all show forms and paperwork required for each project; creating deadline lists, ordering show services, submitting speaker information, registering show staff and submitting paperwork required by show management.
- Swag, printing and shipping management.
- Ensure that all outsourced work is monitored and adhered to the project deadline.
- Coordinate/communicate with the team on the show floor & manager at show site.
- Ability to coordinate, interact and/or direct field labor, subcontractors, vendors and clients;
- Communicate any critical issues and/or concerns with all internal departments to ensure the project keeps moving in a forward direction and that deadlines are met;
- Manage cost to revenue ratios to achieve financial goals while working with multiple vendors, approving and submitting invoices to Accounts Payable;
- Create and regularly maintain all project management databases and monitoring inventories accuracy;
- Applicants must be able to handle the pressure of a very fast paced environment while dealing with multiple personalities.
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent, combination of education and experience; CTSM education a plus.
- International trade show experience a plus.
- Proficiency in Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Google docs and experience with project management programs.
- Proactive approach managing and executing projects.
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment and handle multiple priorities.
- Excellent writing and analytical skills.
- Seasoned customer service skills.
- 25-40% travel required.