Exabeam is the Smarter SIEM™ company. We help security operations and insider threat teams work smarter, allowing them to detect, investigate and respond to cyberattacks in 51 percent less time. Security organizations no longer have to live with excessive logging fees, missed distributed attacks and unknown threats, or manual investigations and remediation. With the modular Exabeam Security Management Platform, analysts can collect unlimited log data, use behavioral analytics to detect attacks, and automate incident response, both on-premise or in the cloud. Exabeam Smart Timelines, sequences of user and device behavior created using machine learning, further reduce the time and specialization required to detect attacker tactics, techniques and procedures.
If you live and breathe customer marketing, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a Demand Generation Marketing Manager - Customer Marketing to develop, implement, track and optimize our customer marketing campaigns across all channels. You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated marketing campaigns from concept to execution. The Customer Marketing Manager will work on the Demand Marketing team, and with supporting teams (such as Corporate Marketing, Product Marketing, Customer Success and Community), and vendors to launch innovative programs on time and on budget.
Want to make the move from B2C to B2B? We’re open to it if you can tell us why you think your skills can help us.
- Plan, manage, and optimize multi-touch marketing initiatives focused on growing business within our existing customers
- Collaborate with product marketing to support cross-sell sales plays
- Define, create and manage key customer marketing acquisition efforts including email campaigns, webinars, high-touch events and our user conference, Spotlight
- Establish KPIs for all programs while continuously tracking performance with post-campaign analysis and reporting to ensure marketing efforts are delivering expected business outcomes
- Own email campaigns end to end
- Drive strategy with content, relevancy, smart segmentation, automation, and personalization
- Collaborate with agencies and manage marketing vendor partners as they relate to programs
- Evaluate emerging technologies
- Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- BS/MS degree
- 5+ years proven working experience in demand marketing with B2B/B2C programs
- Prior experience marketing to enterprise customers, ideally large enterprise accounts
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing quarterly digital promotional plans and budgets that include webinars, email, PPC, and content syndication
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Experience with Account Based Marketing (ABM) strategy and tools
- Strong hands-on background in Marketo and Salesforce required
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in demand marketing and measurement for enterprise audience
- Strong writing skills especially attuned to the enterprise market and point of view
- Solid project management skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities under tight deadlines, in a busy, fast-paced environment
- B2B preferred but not a must