Exabeam is the Smarter SIEM™ company. We help security operations and insider threat teams work smarter, allowing them to detect, investigate and respond to cyberattacks in 51 percent less time. Security organizations no longer have to live with excessive logging fees, missed distributed attacks and unknown threats, or manual investigations and remediation. With the modular Exabeam Security Management Platform, analysts can collect unlimited log data, use behavioral analytics to detect attacks, and automate incident response, both on-premise or in the cloud. Exabeam Smart Timelines, sequences of user and device behavior created using machine learning, further reduce the time and specialization required to detect attacker tactics, techniques and procedures.
Exabeam is searching for a skilled DevOps individual to manage and develop key operational tools for the team. The successful candidate will own two mission critical systems and migrate them onto new platforms whilst overseeing improvements in service levels and feature additions.
- AWS, GCP, or other Cloud Ops experience
- Strong Python abilities
- Strong Linux with shell scripting experience
- Angular knowledge
"Nice to haves"
- Google Cloud Platform experience
- Information Security monitoring and log management
- Web Application Firewall and Authentication systems
- Previous experience using customer REST APIs
- Sales Force integration exposure
- NoSQL databases