Exabeam is the Smarter SIEM™ company. We help security operations and insider threat teams work smarter, allowing them to detect, investigate and respond to cyberattacks in 51 percent less time. Security organizations no longer have to live with excessive logging fees, missed distributed attacks and unknown threats, or manual investigations and remediation. With the modular Exabeam Security Management Platform, analysts can collect unlimited log data, use behavioral analytics to detect attacks, and automate incident response, both on-premise or in the cloud. Exabeam Smart Timelines, sequences of user and device behavior created using machine learning, further reduce the time and specialization required to detect attacker tactics, techniques and procedures.
We are hiring a Sales Engineering Leader for our Channels/Alliances organization. This person will lead technical resources and enablement for all global ecosystem partners. Work cohesively with sales / channel organizations to maximize market adoption. Candidates should be conversant on SOC operations, threat hunting, incident response related agendas.
- Build and lead a team of Technical Alliance / Channel Sales Engineers who serve as our core product introduction, evaluation, and education experts.
- Hire, onboard, ramp and mentor the team to the extent each team member can stand alone to demo Exabeam and enable partners.
- Help respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Develop/hone repeatable, scalable processes to drive increase in POV velocity within channel ecosystem.
- Define and develop sales offerings and repeatable use cases that meet the needs of our customers, drive new markets and/or expand existing market presence
- Develop strong working relationships across internal functions (sales, customer success, operations, product, marketing, engineering, etc.)
- Help train and enable technical personnel as it relates to our solution.
- Contribute to product development by providing insight and feedback relative to partners/customers critical business issues and solutions opportunities
- Assist with POV plans for large strategic deals
- Previous managerial / leadership experience over a technical / SE team
- Success in hiring, developing, leading pre-sales engineers or technical professionals.
- Knowledge of Security products and technologies (e.g. SIEM/Log Management, IDS/IPS / Network / Endpoint Security, Incident Response); understanding of SOC environment
- Must have excellent communication, presentation, and project management skills
- 5+ years industry relevant experience ideally experience with SIEM technologies. Prefer expertise in at least one of the following: IBM QRadar,ArcSight, Splunk, SumoLogic, LogLogic, LogRhythm, RSA EnVision,
- Symantec SIM, and other similar marketplace products.
- Knowledge of security threats, solutions, security tools and network technologies
- Self-motivated, resourceful, and comfortable in a nimble environment.
- This is a global role so must be able to travel as needed
- BS in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience