Exabeam is the Smarter SIEM™ company. We help security operations and insider threat teams work smarter, allowing them to detect, investigate and respond to cyberattacks in 51 percent less time. Security organizations no longer have to live with excessive logging fees, missed distributed attacks and unknown threats, or manual investigations and remediation. With the modular Exabeam Security Management Platform, analysts can collect unlimited log data, use behavioral analytics to detect attacks, and automate incident response, both on-premise or in the cloud. Exabeam Smart Timelines, sequences of user and device behavior created using machine learning, further reduce the time and specialization required to detect attacker tactics, techniques and procedures.
The Sales Engineer must be highly technical and influential; capable of effectively articulating technology and product positioning to a variety of audiences including C-Level Executives and advanced technical personnel. This individual will be an integral part of the sales effort and lend technical credibility. Must have knowledge of SOC operations, threat hunting, incident response, etc. Hands on SIEM experience ideal.
- Work with sales executives throughout the sales cycle: opportunity identification, sales meetings, product demonstrations, POCs, scoping meetings, etc.
- Assess customer needs and environments, identify technical criteria / requirements and decision drivers
- Provide expertise regarding architecture design, strategy and planning
- Help with solution training / partner engagement and enablement
- Represent Exabeam's solution at industry or customer events
- Hands on Knowledge of Security related products and technologies (e.g. IDS/IPS, SIEM/Log Management, Network / Endpoint Security, Incident Response, etc.)
- Some software development and/or scripting experience (regex, python, etc.), ability to work at the system command line interface.
- Understanding of SOC environment
- Working knowledge of routing principles and networking architecture, protocols and services
- Ability to effectively present solutions via live presentations and remote webinars
- Must have excellent communication, presentation, and project management skills
- 5+ years relevent experience selling supporting within the information security space; ideally experience with SIEM technologies. Prefer expertise in at least one of the following: IBM QRadar,ArcSight, Splunk, SumoLogic, LogLogic, LogRhythm, RSA EnVision, Symantec SIM, and other similar marketplace products.
- Knowledge of security threats, solutions, security tools and network technologies
- Self-motivated, resourceful, and comfortable in a nimble environment.
- Ability to travel
- BS in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience