Exabeam delivers next-generation security management technology that enables organizations to protect their most valuable information. The Exabeam Security Management Platform combines unlimited log data collection, advanced behavioral analytics, and automated incident response, all supported by Exabeam’s patented Smart Timelines technology that uses machine learning to track identity and behavior over time. The company’s recent industry accolades include Forbes Cloud 100, Inc. 500, and SC Awards Europe, among many other distinctions.
Exabeam is the leader of user and entity behavior analytics. We deliver a complete Security Intelligence Platform that enables customers to easily collect all of their security relevant data, to accurately detect complex threats, and to effectively respond to security incidents. We exponentially increase the productivity and effectiveness of valuable security operations teams by enabling them to cut through the noise of thousands of alerts and focus immediately on high-risk user profiles and behaviors.
You will be supporting all operational functions of the full Renewal Sales cycle for North America as a Renewal Representative. This includes interfacing, supporting and transacting with global customers, Customer Success Managers on renewal opportunities as appropriate.
- Support and assist Customers and Customer Success Managers (CSM’s) within the full Renewal Sales cycle by all appropriate communication tools
- General Renewal expertise knowledge share etc.
- Creates proactive quotes to assist the Customer Success Team
- Manage inbound renewal communication to vet and complete requests within allotted SLAs
- Manage inbound Renewal inquiries via Lead record & inbound Renewal calls to corporate phone line
- Utilize Salesforce CRM & Renewal Tracking System daily along with all necessary applications to manage and optimize sales of Renewal opportunities
- Cross-functional/in-person interaction on premises with HQ teams such as- Product Marketing, Finance, IT, Order Management, Customer Support, Pricing, Marketing & Sales to ensure alignment on renewal processes
- Prioritize workload in order to meet all KPIs, goals and objectives
- Meet Daily/Weekly SLAs & maintain high Customer Satisfaction ratings
- Experience using Salesforce, MS Excel, MS Word & MS PowerPoint
- Must have an effective, confident and professional demeanor in conducting telephone and email communications
- Extremely high attention to detail, analytical & comfortable in a numeric/data driven environment
- Thrives working in a fast paced/high revenue environment, demonstrates a high sense of urgency
- Must be customer service forward, self-starter, fast learner & team player
- Ability to maintain a positive, flexible & professional attitude towards customers and co-workers
- Ability to “think outside the box”, troubleshoot proactively & accordingly Recommended Skills
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience
- 3+ year of Renewals, Sales or Operations or similar experience