Exabeam delivers next-generation security management technology that enables organizations to protect their most valuable information. The Exabeam Security Management Platform combines unlimited log data collection, advanced behavioral analytics, and automated incident response, all supported by Exabeam’s patented Smart Timelines technology that uses machine learning to track identity and behavior over time. The company’s recent industry accolades include Forbes Cloud 100, Inc. 500, and SC Awards Europe, among many other distinctions.
You will be responsible for architecting and implementing critical cross-product services and libraries for Exabeam's next generation security information system. You will take ownership of major features and subsystems in Exabeam's technology stack, and participate in all aspects from product definition, system architecture and continued improvements of the system's capacity and usability.
The Platform Engineering team is looking for a strong backend engineer. This team manages cloud access, authorization, notification, monitoring, context retrieval, and many exciting cross-cutting services to support our products that process billions of events per day.
You are passionate about large-scale systems. You are excited about using algorithm and technology to solve real-life problems. You care about producing clean, elegant, maintainable, robust, well-tested code. You enjoy collaborating with others to come up collectively with the best possible solution. You take pride in the sustainability of your product and are willing to roll up your sleeve and assist customer success teams in resolving critical product issues.
- Design and develop extendable infrastructure and framework of the next generation security informational platform for Exabeam.
- Digest and covert complex requirements into executable project plans that include research and POC.
- Handle access control, monitoring, notification features for Exabeam's web application.
- Design and implement re-usable REST APIs and Scala libraries, especially for features around data enrichment, notification, monitoring.
- Produce clean, elegant, maintainable, robust and well-tested code.
- Handle customer escalations and assist with troubleshooting sessions
- 5 years+ experience in software engineering.
- B.S. or higher in Computer Science or related disciplines or equivalent work experience
- Expertise in Java or Scala, and deep understanding of JVM.
- Experience of design and development of RESTful API strongly desired.
- Exposure to, or good understanding of, common web authentication approaches a plus.
- Experience with development of multitenant services strongly desired.
- Familiarity with Linux/Unix and comfortable with common tools on Linux.
- Familiarity with deployment and orchestration tools like Kubernetes and Ansible strongly preferred.