Exabeam is the Smarter SIEM™ company. We help security operations and insider threat teams work smarter, allowing them to detect, investigate and respond to cyberattacks in 51 percent less time. Security organizations no longer have to live with excessive logging fees, missed distributed attacks and unknown threats, or manual investigations and remediation. With the modular Exabeam Security Management Platform, analysts can collect unlimited log data, use behavioral analytics to detect attacks, and automate incident response, both on-premise or in the cloud. Exabeam Smart Timelines, sequences of user and device behavior created using machine learning, further reduce the time and specialization required to detect attacker tactics, techniques and procedures.
Exabeam is hiring a motivated Social Media and Corporate Marketing Manager who will play a central role on the corporate marketing team. With a focus on increasing awareness of Exabeam and extending our reach through social media and influencers—including employees and partners—this role is responsible for managing campaigns and promoting compelling content that attracts followers, demonstrates social proof, generates engagement, and ultimately builds trust in the brand.
The ideal candidate is enthusiastic, social media- and digitally-savvy, metrics-oriented, creative and articulate with strong writing and communication skills. The ability to positively connect and collaborate with team members across the company is essential. This role is based at the Exabeam HQ in San Mateo, CA and reports to the Senior Director of Corporate Marketing.
- Manage and execute social media strategy, including content by channel, post-frequency, and content themes—with the goals of increasing company and employer brand awareness, engagement, and follower growth.
- Write and schedule social media posts, track follower growth and engagement, and report against goals
- Manage and drive adoption of Bambu, employee social media advocacy platform
- Work with HR, recruiting and other internal stakeholders to develop Exabeam’s employer brand and bring our corporate culture to life online
- Deploy and manage tools that enable partners to broadly share Exabeam content on their social channels
- Research current social media trends, competitive tactics, implement and test new ideas
- Work with third party vendors and agencies to design assets.
- Work and collaborate with the broader marketing team (demand generation, events, product marketing) and others throughout the organization including but limited to HR, recruiting, community, and executives, to achieve awareness goals on social media, specifically around events and digital advertising.
- Support advertising campaign messaging and development. Ensure consistency across social channels.
- Manage company swag store for branded giveaways.
- Support the corporate marketing team as needed, including but not limited to assisting with content and customer marketing efforts.
Knowledge and Skills:
- 2+ years of social media management experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, English, Journalism, Public Relations or related communications field
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Creativity and intellectual curiosity to create and unearth new ideas
- Passionate about learning, testing and optimizing for best results.
- Ability to build relationships with and interact with individuals across the organization, in all departments
- Organized, detail-oriented and metrics-driven
- Entrepreneurial thinking and the ability to act effectively in a fast-paced environment with only high-level direction is essential
- Understanding and use of Salesforce.com
- Familiarity with Terminus, SproutSocial and Bambu (or similar platforms)
- Basic graphic design skills (Canva, Adobe Creative Cloud suite) a plus
- Experience with cybersecurity, cloud, or subscription a plus