Exabeam is the Smarter SIEM™ company. We help security operations and insider threat teams work smarter, allowing them to detect, investigate and respond to cyberattacks in 51 percent less time. Security organizations no longer have to live with excessive logging fees, missed distributed attacks and unknown threats, or manual investigations and remediation. With the modular Exabeam Security Management Platform, analysts can collect unlimited log data, use behavioral analytics to detect attacks, and automate incident response, both on-premise or in the cloud. Exabeam Smart Timelines, sequences of user and device behavior created using machine learning, further reduce the time and specialization required to detect attacker tactics, techniques and procedures.
You are a software engineer who is passionate about large-scale systems. You care about producing clean, elegant, maintainable, robust, well-tested code; you enjoy collaborating with others to come up collectively with the best possible solution. You have experience with performance, scalability, and reliability issues of large 24x7 systems.
- Design and develop the backend infrastructure for the Exabeam cloud security solutions
- Be involved across all the application lifecycle phases - starting with customer requirements, technical design, development, testing and deployment of the application in a native cloud environment
- Have strong analytical problem-solving skills to support scalable and sustainable design solutions
- Be part of the founding team of the Exabeam Israel R&D site
- Bachelor's degree in related field of study, or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of software engineering experience
- Experience building complex systems with high performance, scalability and reliability requirements
- Experience working with Java, Kafka, Zookeeper, Kubernetes, micro services architecture