Exabeam is the Smarter SIEM™ company. We help security operations and insider threat teams work smarter, allowing them to detect, investigate and respond to cyberattacks in 51 percent less time. Security organizations no longer have to live with excessive logging fees, missed distributed attacks and unknown threats, or manual investigations and remediation. With the modular Exabeam Security Management Platform, analysts can collect unlimited log data, use behavioral analytics to detect attacks, and automate incident response, both on-premise or in the cloud. Exabeam Smart Timelines, sequences of user and device behavior created using machine learning, further reduce the time and specialization required to detect attacker tactics, techniques and procedures.
Solutions Architect for the Americas with a focus on West Region. The role is varied and involves supporting and enabling field teams in delivering value to customers. This is a strategic role covering the West and and will require extensive travel. In addition, there may be times this person will be an extension to EMEA and APJ regions.
This person is a strong practitioner with well-rounded Enterprise Security experience including SIEM technology deployment or security operations, either in an end-user organization, MSSP or vendor. This role requires you to have broad Information security understanding and ideally you have had exposure to big data tools / techniques or Machine Learning. Desire the ability to write simple scripts in bash or python.
Must be an effective communicator capable of talking both to security practitioners and senior management and must be able to write clearly using technical English.
- Work with sales teams throughout the sales cycle
- Provide expertise regarding architecture design, strategy and planning
- Running and participating in webinars
- Presenting to customers and partners
- Represent Exabeam's solution at industry or customer events
- Delivering technical workshops within customer organizations’
- Working directly with customer teams to overcome technical challenges
- Developing and documenting technical SIEM architectures
- Assisting with complex pilots
- Creating white papers, presentations and other materials for use by field teams
- Working as part of an international team on longer term projects
- Evaluating product capability and communicating options and limitations to internal teams
- Engaging with Product managers and engineers to feedback customer challenges and requirements
- Hands on Knowledge of Security related products and technologies (e.g. IDS/IPS, SIEM/Log Management, Endpoint Security, Incident Response, etc.)
- Some software development and/or scripting experience (regex, python, etc.), ability to work at the system command line interface.
- Understanding of SOC environment
- Ability to effectively present solutions via live presentations and remote webinars
- Must have excellent communication, presentation, and project management skills
- 10+ years relevent experience within the information security space; ideally experience with SIEM technologies. Prefer expertise in at least one of the following: IBM QRadar, ArcSight, Splunk, SumoLogic, LogLogic, LogRhythm, RSA EnVision, Symantec SIM, and other similar marketplace products.
- Knowledge of security threats, solutions, security tools and network technologies
- Self-motivated, resourceful, and comfortable in a nimble environment.
- Ability to travel