- Take up our mission to make state-of-the-art AI and ML effortlessly scalable (& cost effective!) for Fortune 500 and government customers everywhere
- Experience rapid growth in the first AI startup to be funded by Google
Algorithmia automates, optimizes, and accelerates every step of the journey to deploying AI and ML at scale. We allow anyone to run models on massively parallel infrastructure in minutes instead of months. In our cloud or your datacenter - all completely managed for maximum performance at minimum cost. Already trusted by over 90,000 developers and major enterprise customers, Algorithmia makes scalable Machine Learning fast, simple, and cost-effective for everyone.
We're looking for a software engineer with expertise building ergonomic, well-documented, and rigorously-tested SDKs to take ownership of our suite of SDKs built atop our REST API. This is an opportunity to shape a product used by thousands of data scientists and developers around the globe, and your responsibilities will include:
- Implementing new functionality for our SDKs
- Authoring documentation for our SDKs
- Proposing SDK implementation plans for an upcoming feature
- Triaging and fixing SDK bugs
As an ideal candidate for this role, you possess:
- Competency in multiple mainstream programming languages, such as Java, Python, and Go
- Proven ability to quickly develop competence in an unfamiliar language (be prepared to learn R)
- Understanding of unit testing frameworks and methodologies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and a love for writing clear, well-structured documentation
- Strong sense of consistency and an ability to quickly spot discrepancies between SDKs
Sound like a fit? Apply below–we're excited to meet you!
Algorithmia is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our core. We will never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status and encourage everyone to apply.
If this sounds like you APPLY NOW, or learn more at algorithmia.com