Work with stakeholders to plan, define, and design application and then build, test and implement to stakeholder’s satisfaction. Troubleshoot existing scripts and perform fixes. Work with the team to design new ways to improve the existing interfaces.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems or a related field or equivalent experience.
- Extensive knowledge with ETL
- 2+ years of experience writing SQL and/or Oracle queries
- Experience with XSLT and Regular Expressions would be a plus.
- Experience programming in AWS a plus (Coding in Python, Creating Lambda functions)
- Experience with Alteryx a plus
- Experience with XML and JSON files
Duties and responsibilities:
- Connect to a customer database and extract data, transform it to a standard data layout and load it into a database
- Design, develop, test, debug, and refine software programs
- Strong troubleshooting, problem solving and analytical skills
- Write extensive queries to extract the data needed for the project
- Work in the AWS environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects, deadlines and priorities
- Self-driven and proactive with the ability to work both independently and in collaborative groups
Physical and Mental Requirements
Job is physically comfortable; individual has discretion about walking, standing, etc.
Job requires a very high level of judgment, exceptional analytical ability and creativity in investigating major problems that require original and highly innovative solutions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Some travel may be involved for both training and customer facing issues.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.