Avetta is the leader in Supply Chain Risk and Contractor Management. We are looking for a strong Director of Quality Assurance to work with our Engineering, Development, and Customer Service teams with the goal of creating new, and refining existing end to end quality assurance solutions across all of Avetta’s software offerings.
In this role you will:
- Partner with Avetta’s Engineering and Dev teams to define, develop and implement test requirements and processes for new and existing product features.
- Assess the overall product quality approach.
- Plan, execute, monitor, and validate testing processes.
- Develop test plans for each new release that includes test strategy for all product functionality.
- Develop new automated tests as needed.
- Become an Avetta Application expert by learning and understanding all use case scenarios.
- Develop project plans and cost/benefit analysis.
We are looking for someone with:
- 10+ years experience in QA strategy design, development, execution, test automation and test case implementation.
- 5+ years experience in managing a QA team and function.
- Strong Project Management experience in a software development environment, preferably in a SaaS business model.
- Software Development skills including Java is a strong preference.
- Expertise in communications and presentations.
- Expert ability to assess, express, plan, and implement Testing Strategies, including making decisions on tools, methodologies, and process.
- Outstanding team player with excellent interpersonal skills and strong ability to work cross-functionally.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline is required.
- Master’s degree is preferred.