Avetta is looking for an experienced and dynamic accounting manager/director with strong experience in revenue recognition.
This individual is a strong leader that will oversee and take responsibility for our entire revenue cycle, monthly close procedures and revenue recognition accounting. We have experienced tremendous growth and are committed to continuing that growth through streamlining processes that will help us close our books faster, as well as help to scale our financial systems.
The Director of Revenue Accounting will work very closely with team members within our Finance and Accounting teams as well as across all departments to make necessary changes and complete projects (as required) in support of company-wide goals and objectives.
In this role you will:
- Oversee the entire revenue cycle.
- Oversee revenue by legal entity and reporting Jurisdictions
- Ensure International Revenue Reporting compliance
- Oversee indirect tax reporting and data support
- Oversee treasury (banking and merchant account) access and reporting
- Oversee data support of WW income taxes
- Take on special projects as deemed necessary by the executive team
To be successful, you will need:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- MACC, MBA and/or CPA preferred
- Proven revenue recognition and revenue cycle supervision skills
- Experience with database comparisons and reconciliations
- Experience with WW Merchant and ACH Accounts
- Experience with WW indirect Tax requirements
- Experience with Netsuite ERP Software
- Experience with Zuora subscription management software
Avetta offers you:
- A stellar work environment where your efforts and accomplishments are recognized.
- Competitive Salary and Bonus
- 401k with company match
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage for you and your family (other wellness and disability plans available as well)
- Aggressive PTO policy
- Fully stocked kitchens with awesome soda dispensers (seriously…they’re better than the ones most restaurants have). Catered lunches on scheduled days.
Avetta connects the world’s leading organizations with qualified suppliers, contractors, and vendors. We bring unmatched visibility to your company through cloud-based technology and human insight. As a result, we foster sustainable growth for your business, as well as your supply chain. Our SaaS subscription software is used by 85k+ active customers in over 100 countries.