Avetta is building the connections that build the world. Mind blown already right? Well don’t worry about the mess, because we are going to help you take the step from Retention Representative to Retention Representative extraordinaire.
The Retention Representative is responsible for retaining our B2B supplier customers. This is a hybrid role that involves marketing, sales, and administrative skill sets. We are looking for self-starters who are coachable, resourceful, and have a high degree of discipline in their professional pursuits.
- Retain and generate revenue with existing Avetta customers by saving deactivating suppliers, collecting outstanding invoices, and upselling
- Primarily use standardized email marketing systems to communicate with suppliers
- Outbound/inbound calls from suppliers as needed
- Use company CRM, web portal, and email service in day-to-day workflow
- Attend group meetings concerning sales targets or forecasts
- 1-3 years of sales or retention experience
- Experience in a SaaS and/or Professional Services Software based organization
- CRM, (Salesforce.com) experience a plus
- Able to work in fast-paced, self-directed entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent time management skills
- Comfortable working with and committing to goals
- High passion level, determination, and perseverance
- Strong decision-making, problem resolution, and creative thinking skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Flexibility with changing tasks and roles within the Retention Department
- Competitive starting compensation; $18/Hr + Commissions
- On campus gym, café, and rec room.
- Incredible company culture
- Not a big deal, but we were just named a Top 100 Fastest Growing Companies in UT, and won a couple of other international awards... yawn...
- All the Coke product you can handle. Around here the caffeine is free!