Avetta is building the connections that build the world. Mind blown already right? Well don’t worry about the mess, because we are going to help you take the step from SDR to SDR Icon.
The Sales Development Representative (SDR I) is a work from home position in the Montreal region. The SDR I is responsible for the outreach to prospective clients with the objective to identify potential client customers, and to set qualified appointments for the field sales team. You tee up the sale, and the field sales manager will crush it.
- Produce sales-ready leads and appointments to the Field Sales team by making 80-100 calls per day.
- Achieve the minimum team quota of 8 qualified meetings per month.
- Assist sales (FSM’s) counterparts in increasing their pipeline with new business opportunities.
- Partner with FSM counterparts to develop prospecting and lead nurturing strategies.
- Ensure timely follow up of all leads.
- Using Salesforce.com, capture and maintain accurate and up to date information related to campaigns, leads, contacts, activities, and status dispositions.
- Increase brand awareness through outbound communication strategies.
- Prospect both cold and warm leads.
- Provide the highest level of professionalism and prospect satisfaction.
- Attend trade shows and marketing events as assigned by SDR Management
- Maintain outstanding internal and external business relationships
- Other duties as needed
- English Language Skills
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation and drug screen.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Competitive starting salary; $50,000-$55,000 Base + Commissions
- OTE Year 1 – $80,000-$87,000
- Work from home position
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Growth opportunities
- Incredible company culture
- Not a big deal, but we were just named a Top 100 Fastest Growing Companies in UT, and won a couple of other international awards.