- Proven working experience as a customer service leader in BFS space
- Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques in customer service
- Expert knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools
- Awareness of industry's latest technology trends and applications
- Ability to think strategically and to lead
- Strong customer-facing and communication skills
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Customer service orientation
- MBA similar qualification with more than 7 years of work experience.
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate issues across multiple teams in an environment of constant change.
- Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated a strong desire to learn
- The ability to maintain calm under pressure
On this strategic role, you will be responsible for Improving customer service experience. Your responsibilities will include setting up a clear mission and deploying strategies focused towards that mission. The role will include:
- Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers
- Take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution
- Manage all the channels for customer interactions - toll free, whatsapp, chatbot, email, website, social media and walk-ins.
- Facilitate organic growth through cross sell and up sell
- By generating and converting sales leads
- By managing customer retention
- Develop service procedures, policies and standards
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions
- Analyse statistics and compile accurate reports
- Mentor and develop customer service agents and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment
- Deploy process and technology changes to improve the service and enable data analytics
- Keep ahead of industry's developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement
- Control resources and utilise assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets
- Leading conversations with various stakeholders to manage escalations and gather requirements.
- Manage communication with multiple levels of leadership and across many functional departments.
- Own project delivery for assigned initiatives in the area of customer welcome, retention and service though various channels.
- Ability to implement and leverage new age technologies such as robotics, AI and ML.
Perks and Benefits
Pf+mediclaim+ Insurance +bonus etc
Salary: INR 3,00,000 - 6,00,000 PA.
Industry:Accounting / Finance
Functional Area:Financial Services, Banking, Investments, Insurance
Role Category:Retail/Personal Banking
Role:Customer Service Manager