Spend your days making a difference, not just working for a living. At Galvanize, we help our 7,000 customers in 140 countries make a direct impact on the world every day. We do that by creating security, risk management, compliance, and audit software that uncovers fraud, waste, and abuse in their organizations.
Headquartered in Vancouver, Canada, with an award-winning culture, we’ve grown to include ten global offices. We work with the best customers and coworkers, tackling strategic business challenges and building awesome careers. Our Values are Customer Intensity, Disruptive Innovation, and Authenticity, and they influence everything we do.
As a Product Owner in our Bengaluru office, you will be the bridge between our product design and management and software engineering teams at Galvanize. You will turn vague requirements into clear directions and expectations. You will be a customer and product expert, helping to improve our agile culture and deliver high quality software to our customers in audit, risk, compliance, and IT.
You are a creative problem solver who loves improving people's lives through great design. You embrace the processes and culture of agile delivery and help embrace it too. You love learning and are always up for the challenge of innovating and pushing the boundaries of technology.
What you need to succeed
- Experience in designing solutions for a SaaS based platform
- Great writing skills
- Experience working with User Experience and Software Developers on delivering new software functionality
- Exposure to technical architectures in cloud, mobile, big data, and related technologies
- Strong opinions, creative ideas, a collaborative attitude, and strong work ethic
Why you’ll love working here
- You’ll tackle unique challenges and face the unknown often, supported by an amazing team who really want you to succeed.
- Your growth opportunities are endless. From professional development to job shadowing, we’ll work with you to make your career goals happen.
- You’ll become part of a greater community. We believe in mentorship, supporting students to explore opportunities in STEM, and many other important causes.
- You’ll be paid well and enjoy great benefits, flexible hours, work-life balance and other perks to keep your mind and body healthy, paid days off to volunteer in your community, relocation opportunities to our international offices and more.
Ready to apply?
Thanks for your interest! Apply at wegalvanize.com/careers. Once we’re reviewed your application and determined it’s a match, we’ll reach out with next steps. Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Galvanize welcomes applications from all candidates who meet our job requirements. Galvanize does not discriminate based on race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, disability, genetic characteristics or a conviction for which a pardon has been granted or a record suspended.