Spend your days making a difference, not just working for a living. At Galvanize, we help our 7,000 customers in 140 countries make a direct impact on the world every day. We do that by creating security, risk management, compliance, and audit software that uncovers fraud, waste, and abuse in their organizations.
Headquartered in Vancouver, Canada, with an award-winning culture, we’ve grown to include ten global offices. We work with the best customers and coworkers, tackling strategic business challenges and building awesome careers. Our Values are Customer Intensity, Disruptive Innovation, and Authenticity, and they influence everything we do.
You are Intense about Customers. You exceed all expectations with your clients, from deadlines to deliverables. You are not afraid to look at things differently and implement better ways to do them. People want to work with you – you are the first person they think of when assembling a team. By asking the right questions, you are able to understand what problems your clients are trying to solve, and then go solve them.
What you need to succeed
- One to three years of experience in an internal or external client-facing or consulting role.
- Strong passion for audit, compliance, internal controls, information security and/or risk management field.
- Experience with GRC and/or analytics tool is a plus
- Undergraduate degree or diploma in a relevant area (e.g. Accounting, Business, Finance, Engineering, Information Security or MIS)
- Professional accreditation (obtained or in progress) is preferred (e.g., CIA, CA, CGA, CMA, CPA, CFE, CISA, CRISC, CISSP etc.)
- Ability to travel 30-50%
Why you’ll love working here
- You’ll tackle unique challenges and face the unknown often, supported by an amazing team who really want you to succeed.
- Your growth opportunities are endless. From professional development to job shadowing, we’ll work with you to make your career goals happen.
- You’ll become part of a greater community. We believe in mentorship, supporting students to explore opportunities in STEM, and many other important causes.
- You’ll be paid well and enjoy great benefits, 401k, generous vacation and other perks to keep your mind and body healthy, paid days off to volunteer in your community, relocation opportunities to our international offices and more.