Spend your days making a difference, not just working for a living. At Galvanize, we help our 7,000 customers in 140 countries make a direct impact on the world every day. We do that by creating security, risk management, compliance, and audit software that uncovers fraud, waste, and abuse in their organizations.
Headquartered in Vancouver, Canada, with an award-winning culture, we’ve grown to include ten global offices. We work with the best customers and coworkers, tackling strategic business challenges and building awesome careers. Our Values are Customer Intensity, Disruptive Innovation, and Authenticity, and they influence everything we do.
As a Strategic Accounts Manager, you will develop and execute a business plan to obtain new logos within your territory. Working with a team, you will be responsible for building a well-qualified pipeline and yielding reliable forecasts.
You drive sales through aggressive/smart prospecting campaigns to greenfield accounts. You are innovative, a fearless self-starter always thinking outside of the box to get results As a Galvanize ambassador, you are able to demonstrate strong industry specific knowledge in GRC to your targeted vertical. You can liaise between sales leadership and Galvanize’s technical resources when required. You are competitive, striving to be #1, in a collaborative way.
What you need to succeed
- 5+ years of previous solutions selling experience in a SaaS environment within the territory
- Proven negotiation and closing skills
- Proven track record of attaining quota through acquiring new logos
- Strong communication skills with fluency in German language, the ability to drive a compelling vision of how our solutions will address pain points and add value
- Aptitude for understanding how technology can improve business processes
- Extremely curious and able to draw connections between seemingly disparate ideas
Why you’ll love working here
- You’ll tackle unique challenges and face the unknown often, supported by an amazing team who really want you to succeed.
- Your growth opportunities are endless. From professional development to job shadowing, we’ll work with you to make your career goals happen.
- You’ll become part of a greater community. We believe in mentorship, supporting students to explore opportunities in STEM, and many other important causes.
- You’ll be paid well and enjoy great benefits and other perks to keep your mind and body healthy, paid days off to volunteer in your community, relocation opportunities to our international offices and more.