We’re looking for a standout copywriter with experience bringing product stories to life through website copy and packaging. As the Product Copywriter, you will craft compelling product narratives that educate, inform and delight. You may be our ideal candidate if you are: comfortable working independently on projects, familiar with SEO best practices (or open to learning them), able to dig for answers when you need them, know your way around a voice and tone document, and excited at the prospect of crafting copy that drives sales. Plus, you’re an exceptional writer, of course.
This is a contract role based in our San Francisco, CA office, reporting into the Copy Lead.
Your Role & Impact
- Write strategically for packaging and website product copy.
- Own projects from kickoff to delivery.
- Adopt the brand voice and tone and become a steward of it.
- Seek answers and insights that will help bring stories to life.
- 4+ years of relevant copywriting experience (web, product, or packaging)
- A portfolio of work that shows your craft and range.
- Experience with natural or sustainable brands a plus.
- Creative spirit and problem-solving nature.
Let’s do this
We're building a diverse and inclusive work environment where we learn from each other. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun place to work. Come join the community at Grove. It's a heck of a lot of fun, and we'd love to tell you more about it.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to Talent@grove.co.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.