We are looking to hire a Director of FP&A to lead our FP&A process and team, and to build out the finance function at Grove. In this role you will be responsible for annual and quarterly financial planning, cash flow forecasting, and financial analysis needed for decision-making. You will own the company’s corporate model, optimize capital resources, and develop a strategy to shape our business. You will help build the foundations of a world-class finance organization and be a thought leader to our business partners.
The ideal candidate is scrappy, enjoys understanding metrics that drive the business, thrives in uncertainty and is capable of managing multiple, disparate projects at once.
Your Role & Impact
- Take ownership of financial model
- Oversee demand forecasting in collaboration with growth, merchandising, customer happiness and operations teams
- Lead annual planning and quarterly budgeting process
- Advise executives on financial performance and identify potential areas of improvement
- Manage the preparation of board presentations, investor communication, and fundraising as necessary
- Implement FP&A software and other business intelligence systems
- Perform financial modeling and market analysis for ad hoc projects
- Build and manage a best-in-class finance team
- 6 - 8 years of experience in investment banking, private equity, venture capital, or corporate finance / FP&A at a high-growth startup
- Experience managing a finance team and FP&A process
- Exceptional proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Proven ability to build trusting relationships with business partners and present to executives
- A thoughtful work style that can dive deep into the numbers, but also think about the bigger picture
- A forward-thinking, creative, and intellectually curious mindset that can accelerate the team’s potential
- Experience with FP&A software, BI tools, and/or SQL is a plus
Let’s do this
We're building a diverse and inclusive work environment where we learn from each other. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun place to work. Come join the community at Grove. It's a heck of a lot of fun, and we'd love to tell you more about it.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to Talent@grove.co.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.