Grove is looking for an amazing Influencer Marketing Coordinator to join the team! In this role, you will support and execute key marketing strategies in the Influencer sphere. You'll play an integral part in the development, execution and launch of short and long-term influencer marketing campaigns, using the fundamentals of communication through brand awareness, content creation, review, and reporting. You are an excellent communicator with strong (yet succinct) writing skills and a keen understanding of the current social media landscape. You should be a flexible and creative self-starter with attention to detail who is able to work within an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment and support multiple projects at once. Most importantly, you’re excited to join a company that cares about its mission and about making a difference!
Your Role & Impact
- Manage Influencer relationships and campaigns from start to finish, ensuring key timelines and requirements are met.
- Research and recruit new Influencers to work with that fall in the lifestyle, wellness, home decor and parenting spheres.
- Help to coordinate and attend Influencer events hosted by Grove around the country.
- Facilitate product sends for influencers, partnerships and creative collaborations.
- Maintain team documents for future campaign outreach.
- Own the Influencer inbox and manage incoming inquiries.
- Be a part of a small but mighty team that loves what they do and makes a difference at the company!
- You love social media and understand the ins and outs of prime social media platforms, as well as blogging (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest).
- 1 year minimum work experience in a marketing role with a bachelor’s degree.
- You have strong attention to detail.
- You have excellent writing and communication skills allowing for a friendly email presence.
- You are organized and computer savvy with knowledge of G Suite (Google Docs, Sheets, Forms), Excel and Microsoft Word.
- You love interacting with people and are willing and able to work with a team of super passionate people, both independently as well as part of a team.
- Self-starter who is comfortable owning and driving projects involving multiple deliverables to tight deadlines.
- You aren’t afraid of a fast paced environment and multi-tasking while working against tight deadlines.
Let’s do this
We're building a diverse and inclusive work environment where we learn from each other. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun place to work. Come join the community at Grove. It's a heck of a lot of fun, and we'd love to tell you more about it.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to Talent@grove.co.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.