At Grove, we believe that a small group of people can change the world for the better. Our Warehouse Associates make an impact every day. We pick and pack each customer’s order with care and hand-write a personal message on every box!
Grove Collaborative is a growing online retailer based in San Francisco, with a mission to help families across the country make the switch to natural, non-toxic household products. We offer products that are safer for families, pets and gentler on the earth. We are proud to be a certified B corporation.
- Use Reach Truck Forklift to move product in the racking
- Using RF scanner to process WMS transactions and receive inventory against purchase orders during receipt process
- Ensure accurate inventory counts during receipt of product and Put Away
- Report all discrepancies to Inventory Control or Supervisors
- Report overages and shortages
- Replenish stock locations to support outbound shipping operations
- Palletize, depalletize, label, weigh and wrap product if applicable
- Load and unload trucks
- Update applicable spreadsheets in excel or google docs
- Sort/Segregate/Repackage/Relabel/Return go backs for processing
- Support other areas of the Fulfillment Center when down time is determined
- Communicate with other departments (Outbound, Product Management, Customer Service) to resolve any problems related to the receiving process
- Support and process transfer inventory movements between main warehouses
- Support the warehouse supervisors and inventory management
- Meet daily receiving and put-away units goals and maintain accuracy of 99.7%
- Medical benefits start on the 1st of the month after you start
- Eligible for $1 raise after 45 days
- PTO plans for PT & FT that starts accruing immediately
- Casual dress code
- Generous Employee Referral Program
- It’s a fun, fast-paced work environment that will keep you moving
- Clean and organized warehouse and it smells good - just like our products
- Company-paid life insurance, AD&D, STD, and EAP coverage
- Grove discount - VIP status, 25% off all orders, and FREE shipping
- Room for advancement and in-house training programs
- Employee appreciation & recognition
- High School Diploma or GED
- Knowledgeable in Excel, Microsoft Word, Google Docs+
- Minimum 2 year of warehouse/distribution experience and at least 3 months of sitdown forklift experience
- Ability to use RF scanner or gun scanner
- Ability to work overtime as needed including weekends
- Ability to lift 60lbs
- Ability to Work on your feet for 10+ hours.
- 2-3 years of Stand Up Reach Truck forklift experience preferred
- 2-3 years of Order Picker/Cherry Picker truck experience preferred
Let’s do this
We're building a diverse and inclusive work environment where we learn from each other. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun place to work. Come join the community at Grove. It's a heck of a lot of fun, and we'd love to tell you more about it.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to Talent@grove.co.