Grove Collaborative is a digitally native brand and direct-to-consumer e-commerce platform for natural home, personal care, and wellness products. With a mission to help every person make the healthiest choice for themselves, Grove offers a flexible recurring shipment model and gives each customer a personal shopper, a “Grove Guide.”
We are a B Corp
A group of about 2,500 companies (like Patagonia and Ben & Jerry's) that prioritize social & environmental impact as well as profits. We can only do well if our community, environment, employees, and customers do well too.
We sell real things to real people and make an impact
We’ve helped hundreds of thousands of people make better decisions and use healthier, more sustainable products.
This is a part-time Sales Associate role for our first retail storefront of a new beauty initiative from Grove. You will be responsible for driving our business by delivering an excellent customer experience through enthusiasm for the brand and strong product knowledge. You should be passionate about customer service while having some retail experience.
- Deliver an exceptional retail experience in our first offline presence
- Be relentless about bringing our brand to life at every touchpoint
- Use effective and authentic selling techniques to ensure daily and monthly sales goals are met
- Build and maintain a comprehensive understanding of all store products, and offer beauty advice (skincare, cosmetics, and fragrance)
- Process purchases, returns, and exchanges
- Organize and restock inventory
- Maintain a safe, healthy, and positive work environment for employees and customers
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee of this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Experience in high volume retail
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Strong communication skills and ability to build product expertise
- Team player with a positive attitude and enthusiasm for customer service
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, ever changing environment
- Pride of ownership with store appearance, cleanliness and organization
- Flexible schedule with ability to work nights and weekends
Let’s do this
We're building a diverse and inclusive work environment where we learn from each other. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun place to work. Come join the community at Grove. It's a heck of a lot of fun, and we'd love to tell you more about it.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to Talent@grove.co.