At Grove, we believe that a small group of people can change the world for the better. Our Warehouse Associates make an impact every day. We pick and pack each customer’s order with care and hand-write a personal message on every box! As a Warehouse Lead at Grove, you will assist in the training and evaluating of a team of Warehouse Associates on the proper process on picking, packing, and preparing items for shipment.
Grove Collaborative is a growing online retailer based in San Francisco, with a mission to help families across the country make the switch to natural, non-toxic household products. We offer products that are safer for families, pets and gentler on the earth. We are proud to be a certified B corporation.
You are a Grove Associate from day 1; this is not a temporary role. We are investing in you right from the start!
- Medical benefits start on the 1st of the month after you start
- Eligible for $1 raise after 45 days
- Listen to music while you work
- Updated NEW generous PTO plans for PT & FT that starts accruing immediately
- Casual dress code
- Generous Employee Referral Program
- It’s a fun, fast-paced work environment that will keep you moving
- Clean and organized warehouse and it smells good - just like our products
- Company-paid life insurance, AD&D, STD, and EAP coverage
- Grove discount - VIP status, 25% off all orders, and FREE shipping
- Grove swag
- Room for advancement and in-house training programs
- Employee appreciation & recognition
- Overnight Shift: Wednesday through Saturday, 6pm-4:30am
- Train new Associates on the Grove packing and/ or picking process and quality standards.
- Coach and evaluate Associates on the processes.
- Provide on-the-spot feedback to Associates regarding proper procedure and quality control.
- Set and clarify departmental requirements and expectations while creating an environment of teamwork, collaboration and open communication.
- Understand and adhere to all safety procedures, ensure safe working practices and document accidents/incidents in a timely manner.
- Prioritize appropriately meeting deadlines.
- Safely relocating or repacking inventory items as directed.
- Prioritize time efficiently to allow time at the beginning and end of shift to complete pass downs and reports.
- Promptly alert Shift Manager/Supervisor of any sudden increase in problem totes, or system issues that affect the efficiency of the assigned areas.
- Assist in verifying that all equipment is in good working condition, alert Manager of any missing, damaged or compromised equipment immediately
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat; Sweep, dust and mop.
- Always Organize warehouse and work area for orderliness
- Complying with OSHA and other safety regulations
- Meeting daily performance goals and targets
- Follow company guidelines regarding your work
- Pick customer orders using an RF scanner
- Pack customer orders quickly, securely and efficiently
- Pack and label boxes for shipping using computer
- Meet daily performance goals and targets
- Help maintain an organized and clean warehouse
- Comply with OSHA and other safety regulations
- Performs other duties as assigned
What does it take to be a Grove Team Member?
- Uphold Grove’s mission and values
- Value hard work and enjoy a fast-paced job
- Have a proactive and self-motivated work style
- Enjoy working independently with strong attention to detail
- Flexibility with scheduling as needed, including overtime when necessary
- Punctuality, reliability, and being prepared for work
- Have a reliable means of transportation to meet the needs of the position
- Must be willing to submit a background check
- H.S. Diploma and some College experience preferred.
- Leadership experience preferred.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Ability to work legally in the United States
Physical Requirements and Work Environment:
- Ability to stand, walk, bend, squat, on a continual basis for shifts of 10 hours or longer per day
- Must be able to push/pull carts and lift independently up to 50 lbs during a shift
- Must be able to reach above shoulder level frequently
- Ability to work in a warehouse environment where temperatures vary with the seasons
- Willing to work around equipment, forklifts, large trucks, and loud noise
Let’s do this
We're building a diverse and inclusive work environment where we learn from each other. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun place to work. Come join the community at Grove. It's a heck of a lot of fun, and we'd love to tell you more about it.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to Talent@grove.co.