Based in sunny Los Angeles, Ritual is a health brand led by the belief that you should know exactly what’s in your vitamin and how it works. We use only the best nutrient forms and publish our sources and research for all to see—because transparency is our thing. Our mission is simple: to inspire women to be their best, every day, through healthy, daily habits.
Our team of curious skeptics is made up of world-class scientists, artists, expert marketers and strategists. We’re well-funded, growing quickly and on a mission to reinvent an entire industry. If you’re a team player who refuses to settle for the status quo, we want you.
We are looking for a Brand Marketing Intern to work directly with the Associate Manager of Brand Marketing to build our product gifting program and support across Brand Marketing efforts.
What You’ll Do
- Develop our product gifting program in line with Marketing goals, getting Ritual into the hands of a wide range of interesting, influential people
- Identify relevant people to gift Ritual to, execute outreach, and track impact of gifting efforts
- Support the Brand Marketing team as we develop our 2020 brand narrative across channels, focusing in particular on supporting cultural research and editorial story production
- Assist with customer and product research as needed
- Bring your ideas to the table and pitch them to the team
- Support editorial story production in Contentful CMS
- Provide general support however needed, working across core teams
Who You Are
- People-obsessed. The people defining culture and embracing their goals inspire you, and you love following them. When we ask the question, “If the Ritual brand were a person, who would they be?” you have a million ideas
- Endlessly curious. You are a cultural sponge that's always absorbing information about the world and pop-culture
- Excellent communicator. You pride yourself in clear, effective communication - internally and externally.
- A creative researcher. You enjoy understanding human behavior and emerging topics, and you consistently uncover creative opportunities to participate in culture
- Organized. You have strong relationship, planning, project management, and organizational skills.
- A team player. You have a positive attitude and excellent work ethic. You are eager to be a team player across all areas of marketing, from social and content, to advertising and email (and beyond!)
What You Need
- Education: Have/are pursuing a Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Marketing, Advertising, or related field of study, or equivalent experience in marketing/brand building
- Experience: 0-2 years in brand or creative marketing.
- Organizational mastermind (e.g. Google Sheets)
- Proficiency in Google Suite
- Excellent written communicationStrong visual eye for design
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as independently
- Superior time management and organizational abilities
Since launching in October 2016, Ritual has grown to be a cultural revolution in the health industry. We’re not about pseudoscience, half-truths or health fads. We are simple, effective and backed by real science. We also have some pretty great benefits & perks, including...
- “Ritual First Fridays” - Entire company works from home first Friday of each month
- 3 months paid maternity/paternity leave and we cover health insurance during any additional time taken under protected baby bonding time off
- Catered lunch two days per week
- Specific baby days in the office and a pump room
- Dog days in the office
- Kombucha/cold brew on tap
- Company offsite events
- Periodic private workouts with trainers
- Homemade breakfast bagel cart in the office once a month
- Stocked kitchen: food, drinks, snacks