Deadline to apply: February 28th 2020
Omada Health is on a mission to inspire and engage people in lifelong health, one step at a time.
We are looking for an MBA Intern to join our Strategy and Business Operations team this summer. We are seeking an exceptional MBA candidate to be an integral part of the team and help shape Omada as we continue to grow.
The Strategy and Business Operations group works on forward-looking strategic projects and internal cross-functional initiatives that drive long-term business sustainability. We support our business leaders with strategic analyses, business recommendations, process improvement initiatives, annual planning, and overall decision support.
You will drive 1-2 projects over the course of the summer, working collaboratively with various teams at Omada. Your specific project(s) will be directly tied to the company’s most pressing strategic opportunities, and will likely include a mix of short-term and long-term initiatives.
- Drive full work-streams within major strategic initiatives
- Perform comprehensive assessments of new market opportunities
- Develop analyses and tools to enhance internal business monitoring
- Recommend approaches to complex, cross-functional business problems
- Support the business in maturing capabilities and processes
You will love this job if you are:
- Strong in problem-solving, communications, collaboration and analytics
- Results-oriented and thoughtful in your project management style
- Able to work autonomously from idea generation through project execution
- Highly organized, efficient, able to prioritize, and manage a wide range of responsibilities
- Someone who can address an immediate need, but also considers the broader implications and/or opportunities associated with it
- Able to consistently deliver high-quality work on time and in a manner that makes everyone want to work with you
- Able to work at Omada’s San Francisco headquarters for the summer
- Currently enrolled in a top-tier MBA program
- Experience in management consulting, finance, business development, product management, etc.
- Healthcare experience a plus
- Commitment to healthcare and Omada’s mission
- Competitive salary
- Two giftable Omada enrollments per calendar year
- Healthy snacks and meals
- Wellness events (e.g. running club)
- Community volunteering opportunities, plus one day off per year to volunteer
- ...and more!
About Omada Health: Omada is a digital care program that empowers people to achieve their health goals through sustainable lifestyle change. Working primarily through health plans, employers, and integrated health systems, the company delivers personalized interventions for individuals at risk for, or dealing with, type 2 diabetes and hypertension, as well as anxiety and depression. Combining data-powered human coaching, connected devices, a proprietary technology platform, and curriculum tailored to an individual's specific conditions and circumstances, Omada has enrolled more than 300,000 participants to date. Omada partners include Cigna, Kaiser Permanente, Blue Cross Blue Shield Minnesota, and other leading health plans.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.