Omada Health is on a mission to inspire and engage people in lifelong health, one step at a time.
Omada is hiring a Research Assistant to support our Clinical Quality team. This role is responsible for fielding surveys to participants in our chronic disease programs, including type 2 diabetes and hypertension. The Research Assistant will also support our coaching team with participant data. This position reports to the Senior Manager of Clinical Quality. This is a fixed term (6 months) part-time (20 hours/week) position and is based at our San Francisco headquarters.
- Support Omada’s type 2 diabetes and hypertension programs by coordinating participant surveys to help gauge progress and outcomes in the programs
- Collaborate with our user insights and data teams to assure timely, complete and accurate data from participants.
- Coordinate transfer of data survey data to our coaching, insights and data teams
- Keep the team informed on the status of the project and problems encountered
You will love this job if you have/are:
- A self-starter who is eager to learn
- Comfortable communicating in person, by video and email with a diverse mix of people
- Flexibility and adaptability to stay on top of several tasks at once
- Passionate about improving health behaviors and impacting obesity-related chronic disease
You will be successful in this job if you have:
- Educational exposure to clinical research methods and study design
- Background in health sciences or behavior sciences
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- A warm communication style
- Appreciation and respect for standardization and adherence to protocol
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience with Excel, online survey and collaboration tools (SurveyGizmo, Google Drive)
- Familiarity with obesity-related chronic disease
- Healthy snacks and meals
- Wellness events (e.g. running club)
- Community volunteering
- Flexible schedule
About Omada Health: Omada is a digital care program that empowers people to achieve their health goals through sustainable lifestyle change. Working primarily through health plans, employers, and integrated health systems, the company delivers personalized interventions for individuals at risk for, or dealing with, type 2 diabetes and hypertension, as well as anxiety and depression. Combining data-powered human coaching, connected devices, a proprietary technology platform, and curriculum tailored to an individual's specific conditions and circumstances, Omada has enrolled more than 300,000 participants to date. Omada partners include Cigna, Kaiser Permanente, Blue Cross Blue Shield Minnesota, and other leading health plans.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.