Leading companies turn to Karat to help them transform their workforce by building world-class hiring programs. Unlike many SaaS/B2B companies, Karat has a privileged market positioning that enables us to build large, long-term, enterprise-level partnerships with our clients and we have a unique and rapidly growing dataset that allows us to generate unparalleled strategic insights. The Strategy & Insights team sits at the heart of this intersection, a powerful group that unlocks new insights, opportunities, and ways of thinking for the Karat team and our clients to help maximize client ROI.
As an early hire in this group, you will work closely with Karat’s leadership team to help to define and execute the scope of the program. At a minimum, you’ll look to add value across the entire client journey--gathering and analyzing market trends, formulating and testing hypotheses leveraging Karat’s vast trove of interviewing data, and developing and delivering frameworks, insights, and recommendations to senior executives at our clients.
Strategy & Insights Associate Responsibilities:
- Use Karat’s unique data sets and vast hiring experience along with a hypothesis-driven approach to drive breakthrough insights, innovative tools, and frameworks that help leading technology clients build world-class hiring processes.
- Translate analytical insights into actionable recommendations for client business improvement, particularly in the area of technical talent recruitment.
- Present insights, frameworks and strategic recommendations to C-level executives at a variety of clients including leading technology companies
- Conduct and oversee analyses
- Work closely with senior leadership and Karat’s co-founders on strategic planning including refining how the company uses data, analytics, and insights to support sales, marketing, and other client-facing teams.
- Conduct market research and benchmarking, use external research and utilize data from 60,000+ interviews and millions of candidates to derive breakthrough insights for company leadership and clients. Become an expert in the new category of interview engineering, and offer unique insights only available through Karat’s unmatched data and in combination with market insights.
- Outstanding analytic and strategic skills and ability to see trends and develop frameworks, models and tools using vast data sets, often in the midst of ambiguity and changing circumstances
- High degree of confidence, comfort and gravitas presenting to C-level executives at top tier companies, and senior leadership at Karat
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work well with a wide range of people at different levels in a fast-moving environment
- 2-5 years of experience in an analytics or operational role within a technology company or equivalent experience in management consulting or corporate strategy.
- Excellent data analysis, project management, relationship management, and change management skills.
- Comfort and facility using analytical frameworks, developing and testing hypotheses, and using supporting data to shape presentation storylines.
- Proficiency in Excel; experience with SQL a plus
Karat is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Karat and the state/country where you work.