Somewhere along the way, CRM got really hard to use. We’re changing that. Copper was built with three basic principles in mind: keep it simple, show what matters, and make it actionable.
Copper is the No.1 CRM for G Suite that’s recommended by Google. It works instantly through a seamless integration with G Suite, has a beautiful user experience, and is designed to help teams and businesses build long-lasting relationships. Copper services more than 12,000 paid businesses in more than 110 countries.
We’re looking for a passionate and energetic leader that’s ready to step into one of the most important and valuable roles at Copper. You’ll help build and lead Copper’s Toronto sales team. You’ll up-level skillsets, roll up your sleeves to support big deals, drive towards aggressive growth targets, and ensure every team member exceeds their targets.
You’ll be given the tools you need to succeed, and support from a leadership team that has your back every day. In addition to the fun & fast-paced role, you’ll be rewarded with competitive salary + commission, lunch, full benefits package and more.
What you'll do...
- Lead and manage a team of Copper’s Account Executives responsible for qualifying, progressing, and closing new revenue opportunities
- Recruit top AE's to build out your team of 'A' players
- Develop reps’ skill-sets and guide their career development, including onboarding and ongoing coaching
- Proactively engage with the team on deal cycles to define and manage to best practices; support larger deal cycles to help close where required
- Proactively identify opportunities for process and performance improvements, in partnership with the sales and marketing teams, and take swift action
- Lead the team in exceeding quotas at the individual and team level
- Give actionable steps to improve and track progress in weekly 1:1’s and pipeline reviews
- Develop in your own career, personally and professionally, with a focus on management skill-set and in close partnership with sales and company leadership
What you'll have
- 6+ years SaaS sales experience with a proven track record of consistently exceeding quota (CRM experience a plus)
- 3+ years sales management with a proven track record of team growth and consistently exceeding quota
- Highly proficient at breaking down customer needs and selling against those needs, including articulating solution fit against complex needs
- High-energy; willing to roll up your sleeves and deep-dive into deals
- Strong executive presence and business acumen
- Willingness to challenge yourself, learn, and grow every day!
We take pride in a culture of inclusion, collaboration, and work-life balance, which gives us the power to try new approaches and take ownership of success. We have a vision—and the talent to support it. We’re growing quickly in Toronto and San Francisco and we’re looking for people who want to learn and grow with us.
Goodies: Awesome benefits, convenient Downtown Toronto location, beautiful office, team outings, clubs and more.
Copper Ranks No. 115 on the 2019 Inc. 5000 Annual List of America's Fastest-Growing Private Companies