Somewhere along the way, CRM got really hard to use. We’re changing that. Copper was built with three basic principles in mind: keep it simple, show what matters, and make it actionable.
Copper is the No.1 CRM for G Suite that’s recommended by Google. It works instantly through a seamless integration with G Suite, has a beautiful user experience, and is designed to help teams and businesses build long-lasting relationships. Copper services more than 12,000 paid businesses in more than 110 countries.
We’re seeking a Senior Demand Gen Copywriter to write and edit conversion-driven copy for our demand generation campaigns. You will be the owner of Copper’s voice for all public-facing content, including blog posts, case studies, ebooks, email, web pages, ads, sales kits and more. As a member of the Demand Gen team, you’ll be tasked with writing engaging copy that drives conversions and positions Copper as a leader in the CRM space for small businesses.
**Please include writing examples with your resume**
What you'll do...
- Create messaging and content for demand generation campaigns (email, landing pages, webinars, blog posts), sales, and product marketing initiatives.
- Edit, upload and schedule blog posts written by our team of freelancers.
- Work with the SEO/Content Manager to plan the editorial calendar.
- Interview and collaborate with internal and external subject matter experts to create content briefs for blog posts.
- Incorporate brand values, voice, and tone into copywriting so that it is consistent across all mediums.
- A/B test ad copy, headlines, email subject lines and other copy to improve conversions.
What you'll have...
- 2+ years of experience copywriting in various mediums (email, blog, landing pages, ad copy, scripts) for a B2B SaaS company.
- A proven track record of writing Top, Middle and Bottom of the Funnel copy that converts.
- Understanding of SEO best-practices for content.
- Expert level editing skills, with a high level of attention to grammatical and technical accuracy.
- Ability to turn around projects quickly when necessary.
We take pride in a culture of inclusion, collaboration, and work-life balance, which gives us the power to try new approaches and take ownership of success. We have a vision—and the talent to support it. We’re growing quickly in Toronto and San Francisco and we’re looking for people who want to learn and grow with us.
Goodies: Awesome benefits, convenient Downtown Toronto location, beautiful office, team outings, clubs and more.
Copper Ranks No. 115 on the 2019 Inc. 5000 Annual List of America's Fastest-Growing Private Companies