Somewhere along the way, CRM got really hard to use. We’re changing that. Copper was built with three basic principles in mind: keep it simple, show what matters, and make it actionable.
Copper is the No.1 CRM for G Suite that’s recommended by Google. It works instantly through a seamless integration with G Suite, has a beautiful user experience, and is designed to help teams and businesses build long-lasting relationships. Copper services more than 12,000 paid businesses in more than 110 countries.
As a Sourcer, you will have opportunities to partner with different parties to find and connect with qualified candidates. In addition, you will serve at the frontline of our company and will have a direct impact on organization development and company culture. This role will report to the Sr. Talent Acquisition Manager and work closely with the Employee Success Team on a day to day basis. If you are passionate about recruiting and becoming a full-cycle recruiter as your career career path, this is a great
What you'll do
- Partner with Senior recruiting manager and hiring manager to identify passive and active talent
- Manage company-wide talent outbound reach campaigns through creativity and strategies
- Proactively search for candidates using various technologies and tools such as LinkedIn
- Drive sufficient volume of quality candidates into hiring pipeline
- Establish and maintain a pipeline of contacts for sourcing activity, nurturing and referrals
- Conduct initial screening of candidates and schedule onsite interviews through the recruitment process
- Maintain thorough and accurate pipeline data, documentations, and metrics in ATS and for SOC2 audit
- Plan and assist in any Talent Acquisition related programs and events
What you'll have...
- 2+ years' directly related sourcing experience
- Proven track record of successfully identifying exceptional talent for high-volume, fast-paced recruiting teams
- Effective and persuasive communication skills
- Strong drive and commitment to achieving goals
- Previous experience with recruiting tools such as LinkedIn, Lever, etc or similar tools
- Previous experience recruiting for start-up technology and/or SaaS companies is preferred
- Positive energy and charisma
We take pride in a culture of inclusion, collaboration, and work-life balance, which gives us the power to try new approaches and take ownership of success. We have a vision—and the talent to support it. We’re growing quickly in Toronto and San Francisco and we’re looking for people who want to learn and grow with us.
Goodies: Awesome benefits, convenient Downtown Toronto location, beautiful office, team outings, clubs and more.
Copper Ranks No. 115 on the 2019 Inc. 5000 Annual List of America's Fastest-Growing Private Companies