Working alongside our Facilities/Remodel & Refit, Space Operations and Client Success teams, the Facilities and Operations Associate will be charged with owning and orchestrating our facility requests and work order process. S/he will evaluate needs, assign them accordingly and follow up post completion while managing our internal resources, vendor partnerships and our members experience & expectations.
What You’ll Do
- Field facility management - evaluate site conditions/issues, create scope and manage vendors/technicians
- Work order management system/s - evaluate tickets, prioritize and assign accordingly to internal and external resources
- Remodel/Day 2 project management - evaluate scope/request, source materials, vendors and installation resources while working with members directly
- Quality control - walk new and existing sites to review condition, turn around time, must do vs nice to have items and punch lists
- Safety & Security - roll out and practice Knotel's safety and security procedures and requirements
- Internal collaboration - communicate with our internal teams to plan for and support new sites from a member and facilities POV
- Customer support - act as point of contact for our members as needed in regards facility related needs
- Take the lead with smaller Ad Hoc projects as needed to support company growth
Who You Are
- Results oriented and very organized individual who can work independently and with a team
- Strong understanding of customer service, vendor management and staff/client communication
- Energetic and highly organized while creating solutions and accomplishing tasks with a smile
- Ability to juggle multiple software applications while gathering and entering needed data
- Hawk eye attention to detail when reviewing notes, invoices and documents
- Project management, account management, and/or property management are a plus
- Outstanding communication skills
Knotel is the world’s leading flexible workspace provider that gets, fits, fills and manages space for customers. Knotel caters to established and growing companies, giving them the freedom to focus on their business, culture, and people. With over 4 million square feet across 200 locations in three continents, Knotel is transforming commercial real estate and moving companies forward.
Knotel was founded in 2016 by Amol Sarva and Edward Shenderovich to give businesses the flexibility and speed to scale on their own terms. All Knotel spaces are tailored to the needs of each individual company by an in-house team of architects, interior designers, and workplace strategists. For more information, please visit www.knotel.com.
Our Core Values
- Fly your Flag - Don’t check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
- Don’t Look Away - Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home and give the gift of belonging.
- Outcomes, Not Processes - Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal and back out the journey
- Get Uncomfortable - Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure and sign up for the hairy challenges.
- “Where is it Engraved…” - Question orthodoxy.
- Share in the Victory Dance - No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others and offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive culture where people of any race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition (including breastfeeding), or any other basis protected by law can do their best work and fly their flag. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts and initiatives further outlined here.