Reporting to the UK General Manager, the Customer Success & Operations Lead will be focused on delivering exceptional client service to Knotel customers and continuing to scale a team of Space Ops Managers (SMs), Implementation Managers (IMs) and Facilities Managers (FMs).
What You'll Do
- Have responsibility for developing and implementing the CX strategy in the UK, ensuring cross-region alignment
- Own the CX budget, developing tools and systems to better track spend on members whilst in situ, balanced with a need to deliver quality, fast
- Report weekly/monthly/quarterly on progress against goal, using metrics and insights to highlight challenges and opportunities
- Enhance the means by which CX is measured, particularly with respect to NPS/ CSAT, allowing Knotel to further deliver what customers want
- Drive retained revenue through excellent service, ensuring appropriate incentive mechanisms are in-place for team members
- Sit on the UK management team, inputting into the broader UK strategy, representing the customer and ensuring all deals are set up for success
- Work cross-function, with Real Estate, Growth and Supply Operations to ensure an outstanding customer experience
Who You Are
You are a system builder and client services expert who helps others rise to the challenge. You’re excited by disrupting an old industry and maintain exceptionally high standards for your work and environment, always looking for better ways of doing things. You are willing to roll up your sleeves and lead by example. You also have the following:
- 9+ years experience managing multi-site businesses and enterprise experience, ideally within a startup
- Ownership of KPIs that drive business growth
- Strong people and team leadership skills with the ability to build consensus behind your ideas
- Track record motivating a team to deliver excellent service
- Significant experience dealing with high-value customers
- Ability to thrive in a reactive environment through prioritization & time management
- Ability to think strategically and systematically and build a predictable operation
- Thorough understanding of performance management
- Deep experience in interfacing with senior management in the enterprise client sphere
- Proven track record of hiring and developing direct reports
Knotel is the world’s leading flexible workspace provider that gets, fits, fills and manages space for customers. Knotel caters to established and growing companies, giving them the freedom to focus on their business, culture, and people. With over 4 million square feet across 200 locations in three continents, Knotel is transforming commercial real estate and moving companies forward.
Knotel was founded in 2016 by Amol Sarva and Edward Shenderovich to give businesses the flexibility and speed to scale on their own terms. All Knotel spaces are tailored to the needs of each individual company by an in-house team of architects, interior designers, and workplace strategists. For more information, please visit www.knotel.com.
Our Core Values
- Fly your Flag - Don’t check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
- Don’t Look Away - Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home and give the gift of belonging.
- Outcomes, Not Processes - Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal and back out the journey
- Get Uncomfortable - Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure and sign up for the hairy challenges.
- “Where is it Engraved…” - Question orthodoxy.
- Share in the Victory Dance - No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others and offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive culture where people of any race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition (including breastfeeding), or any other basis protected by law can do their best work and fly their flag. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts and initiatives further outlined here.