Are you passionate about providing outstanding customer service while being a brand ambassador representing all things Color Bar? So are WE!
As the Madison Reed Color Bar receptionist, you will be responsible for ensuring the client experience is executed from entrance to exit. The Color Bar Receptionist is a “daymaker” in every aspect of the client experience.
Who You Are:
- Greet & conduct guest check in, greeting all visitors in a professional manor.
- Respond to client inquiries via email and phone for this location.
- Engage with clients related to Madison Reed Color Bar post-service options including but not limited to products sales, future appointments & online subscriptions.
- Assist with administrative tasks and special projects on an as needed basis.
- Availability to work Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays as needed.
What you will need:
- 1+ year of experience, preferably in a retail or salon environment.
- Cosmetology licence a plus.
- Outstanding communication, problem solving & troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to multitask in a fast pace environment.
- Possess organizational skills with high attention to detail.
- Computer skills, POS (Point of Sale) system experience highly desired.
While performing the duties of this position, the employee will regularly stand/walk for 4 consecutive hours or more at a time; regularly bend and twist at the waist, manipulate fingers and hands, bend wrists and arms, reach with hands and arms, speak, see, hear, and lift/move up to 3 pounds. May on occasion sit, kneel, stoop, crouch, and lift/push/pull up to 20 pounds.
Who we are:
Founded in 2013, Madison Reed is a prestige beauty brand that empowers ALL women with a revolutionary way to color their hair. Love, Joy, Courage, Responsibility, and Trust. Join a company where we live and breathe these values, from how we treat our customers to our growing team. Madison Reed believes all women should own their beauty, which includes deserving more and living their most brilliant and honest expression of themselves.
Madison Reed is revolutionizing the $50 billion hair care industry by making personal care more personal and by offering best-in-class products formulated under strict standards that truly raise the bar. Our deep commitment to the “client” experience paired with our dedication to technology and product innovation has fostered an extremely dedicated, consistently-growing fan base.
Information for Recruiters: Madison Reed only accepts resumes directly from candidates. Madison Reed does not accept unsolicited resumes from staffing vendors, including recruitment agencies and/or search firms, and does not pay fees to any such vendors for any unsolicited resumes.
Madison Reed. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to recruiting, training, compensating and promoting our employees regardless of race, color, religion, sex, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender or any other protected classes as required by applicable law that might make us unique or different. As a company, we are dedicated to reflecting the diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion found in the communities we serve. Inclusion is at the heart of what we do, from the way we craft our job descriptions, to the values we espouse daily.