Summary: The Therapy Awareness Manager will be responsible for three key market development initiatives to drive TCAR market adoption:
- Training & supporting the field sales team on incorporating and implementing appropriate market development activities,
- Collaborating with targeted TCAR COE with their community outreach referral marketing and educational efforts.
- Customizing marketing assets and collateral as part of a comprehensive market development toolkit.
The ideal candidate should be experienced in leading cross-functional projects, as success will ultimately be dependent on the motivations and commitment of other key internal and external stakeholders: physicians, hospital administrators, and field sales reps. Success will require a creative mindset and an ability to adapt to local conditions and requirements. Due to the evolving nature of market development, novel key performance metrics will need to be developed and refined in consultation with Marketing, Sales, Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs and other SRM departments.
- Partner with field sales team in qualifying, identifying, and selecting target COE to maximize market development impact
- Foster strong relationships with key physicians and hospital staff to understand their medical practice, referral patterns, and patient demographics as it relates to carotid revascularization
- Develop customized strategies for targeted COE to meet market development needs by leveraging existing programs and developing new solutions that are scalable
- Partner with champion physicians at COE to develop educational events (referral dinners, grand rounds, town hall meetings) to raise referral network awareness of the clinical benefits of the TCAR procedure
- Coordinate with the field sales team, internal SRM departments, hospital marketing departments, and local media outlets to customize and distribute market development tools
- Collect and share market development best practices with internal and external stakeholders
- Track and measure impact of market development activities
- Comply with all regulatory and clinical requirements in marketing materials and messaging
- 3-7 years of market development experience in the healthcare industry, preferably working with vascular and/or stroke specialists. Knowledge of local vascular referral patterns would be ideal
- Demonstrated experience in organizing and implementing community outreach programs, such as referral dinners, mailer campaigns, CME workshops, local media pitches, etc.
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects with multiple stakeholders in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Ability to motivate and influence external stakeholders through using indirect incentives
- Strong interpersonal, written, and presentation skills
- Analytical skills to track, measure, and report on campaign effectiveness and ROI
- Professional work ethic and ability to operate independently in an organized fashion
- Social media savvy, especially Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn
- Expertise with Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat required
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time
- This position is US field based and reports to the Areas Sales Director