The Silk Road Medical Therapy Development Specialist is a clinically oriented entrepreneurial ambassador for a proven hybrid procedure to treat carotid artery disease: TCAR (Transcarotid Artery revascularization). As part of the commercial field team he/she will lead the next revolution in endovascular surgery to execute therapy adoption initiatives in TCAR Centers of Excellence and new commercial sites. This individual will become a trusted clinical partner and TCAR specialist to drive safe adoption, superior outcomes and achieve sales revenue of the ENROUTE Transcarotid Neuroprotection System, ENROUTE Transcarotid Stent System and related products. The Silk Road Medical Therapy Development Specialist is a partner and resource to the SRM cross functional teams, including Sales, Marketing, and Office of Medical Affairs.
We have one position open and considering candidates residing in one of the above noted locations.
Partnering with Sales to execute Territory Management and Account Development
- Provide quality support to help accounts achieve procedural success and for the safe growth and superior outcomes of Silk Road ENROUTE Transcarotid Neuroprotection System and ENROUTE Transcarotid Stent System and for continued adoption of TCAR.
- Serve as trusted technical expert for the TCAR procedure and products. Provide technical support for centers performing TCAR, providing technical case planning and support consistent with the instructions for safe and effective use. Educate accounts on proper indications for TCAR procedures.
- Educate customers to ensure that products are understood and used effectively.
- Develop and maintain comprehensive clinical and technical product knowledge. Understands current published TCAR and relevant literature.
- Recognize and understand competitive products, industry trends, and the Silk Road Medical portfolio.
Technical and Clinical Support
· Provide quality technical support to Silk Road Medical employees and procedure teams for ENROUTE Transcarotid Neuroprotection System and ENROUTE Transcarotid Stent
System procedures in accordance with Silk Road Medical guidance and for superior outcomes.
· Provide technical leadership for TCAR procedures. Educate procedure teams on proper patient selection and indications for TCAR procedures. Provide support on questions
regarding device suitability with measuring ability, angiographic and duplex ultrasound, CTA, MRA expertise. Provide comprehensive technical support including knowledge of
imaging modalities (duplex ultrasound/catheter angiography/CTA, MRA), EKG, procedural hemodynamics, heart rate, blood pressure, and ancillary procedural solutions.