We are looking for a hands-on, energetic, passionate and creative Solutions Engineer who can articulate technical and product specifications fluently to audiences with varying levels of technical skills.
As a member of Solutions Engineering team, you will be responsible for building and maintaining B2B data integrations between Sojern Platform and those of our key customers and data partners.
- Become a technical expert of Sojern product offerings and travel tech ecosystem
- Execute on existing architecture to create scalable and modular integration solutions that are reusable and maintainable
- Participate in partner integration calls and lead integration process from technology side
- Work closely with Sojern Product and Engineering teams to proactively identify any gaps between customer needs and asks and the current product capabilities, and collaborate closely to address them.
- Be responsive and empathetic to the needs of both internal and external teams and deliver create solutions to complex technical challenges
- Establish customer trust and build relationships throughout customer partnership
What you bring to the table:
- You effectively and empathetically communicate with clients, and internal teams with varying levels of technical understanding.
- You effectively manage a project, work to deadlines, prioritize between competing requirements
- You have a record of shepherding large projects from ideation to completion
- You can independently solve technical challenges, analyzing options and innovating in the context of trade-offs
- You know how to balance business priorities with engineering priorities
Skills and Qualifications:
- 1-2 years experience with software and technology, experience as a Solutions Engineer/Sales Engineer working with B2B integrations with enterprise customers a large plus.
- A BS or MS in CS/EE or related STEM discipline
- Experience owning technical relationships with customers and partners to gather requirements and build solutions
- Experience working with robust programmatic integrations with APIs in a production environment