Our Life Strategy & Operations team sits at the center of our Life Operations org and partners with our frontline teams to develop and execute strategic initiatives and accelerate the business’s effectiveness and efficiency. Reporting to the Director of Strategy & Operations, our Life Ops Training and Quality Lead Lead will work closely with our Sales, Case Management, Success and Experience teams in our Durham office to develop and deliver strategic and tactical training methods.
You’ll help to design, develop and deliver exciting training programs and high-impact initiatives across our Life Operations org. You will play an integral role in developing Pg’s operations strategy, enhancing the performance of our teams, contributing to our culture and building some processes from the ground up in our brand-new Durham office!
In this role, you will...
- Take a lead on designing, developing, implementing and facilitating training and development programs to support the Life Sales, Case Management, Success and Experience teams within our rapidly-growing Durham office
- Expand on existing programs for new hires, including operations-specific training on systems, policies and procedures, methodologies and customer service
- Design and roll out a new learning approach for our Life Ops organization utilizing our learning management system
- Prepare and conduct assessments of our frontline operations teams to measure training effectiveness, retention, and performance
- Track training participant results, satisfaction, and performance; identify opportunities for improvement in collaboration with leadership
- Partner with and develop training "champions" to assist with best practices information collaboration and sharing
- Assist teams with proper goal-setting tools for career and personal development
We’d love to hear from you if…
- You have 5+ years professional experience in designing, building, and delivering training and development programs, ideally with some experience in a high-growth / startup environment
- You have natural people leadership skills with the ability to quickly build trust with multiple stakeholders
- You demonstrate exceptional written and verbal communication skills with an emphasis on public speaking
- You have extensive process-driven project management capabilities, with diligent attention to detail and superior organizational skills
- You are passionate about coaching and building the capabilities of front line teams
- You have passion and interest in financial services / financial protection
- You’re an expert in MS and Google applications, Apple products, CRM and LMS
You can expect...
- Company-paid health, dental, vision, life & disability insurance
- 401(k) plan, FSA & commuter benefits
- Generous PTO
- Training, mentorship and coaching from leadership
- The opportunity to grow alongside a company shaking up a big, old-fashioned industry
- Fun, diverse, open-minded coworkers
- Dog companionship!!!
Policygenius is America’s leading online insurance marketplace. Since 2014, our mission has been to help people get the financial protection they need (and feel good about it). We make it easy for our customers to understand their options, compare quotes, and buy insurance, all in one place. To date, we’ve helped more than 30 million people shop for all types of insurance and placed over $45 billion in coverage.
At Policygenius, we’re proud of building an environment that encourages our teammates to bring their authentic selves to work. Despite rapid growth (we’ve doubled in size year over year!), we’ve continuously maintained our inclusive culture through humility, hard-work, and humor, and we’re looking for more people with grit, collaborative attitudes, and creative problem-solving skills to join our team. Come see why we’ve been voted one of Inc. Magazine’s “Best Workplaces” two years in a row!
Diversity at Policygenius
Policygenius believes differences should be celebrated and is committed to building a team as diverse as the customers we serve. We welcome different perspectives and opinions to foster innovation, authenticity, and excellence across all parts of our company, and are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Policygenius highly encourages applicants from all walks of life. All employment decisions at Policygenius are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications without regard to actual or perceived race, color, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, political affiliation or belief, religion, disability, uniformed service, marital status or any other status protected by law.
Come join the team!