Would you like your work to directly influence the trajectory of a business every day? Are you passionate about finding insights from data and turning insights into action? In the Product Analyst role, you will work on challenging business problems with data to support day-to-day decisions. You will work closely with both business and technical stakeholders, across product, engineering and design and business operations. This role reports to the Director, Product Analytics.
In this role, you will…
- Become an expert on how users engage with Policygenius through our product funnel.
- Define and analyze metrics and A/B test results related to our product features, and synthesize critical information to provide recommendations on product decisions.
- Conduct exploratory analyses of how users interact with Policygenius to inform overall business strategy
- Identify opportunities to drive increased conversion, retention, engagement, and lifetime value.
- Become an expert with product analytics tools and dashboards and work to provide support to stakeholders who use those tools.
We’d love to hear from you if…
- You have 2+ years of experience in product analytics, creating analysis, including dashboards, models, ad hoc analysis and data-oriented presentations
- You have experience in product analytics and research techniques, including funnel metrics/conversion rate optimization, heatmaps, experimental design/analysis, consumer survey design
- You have experience with product analytics and research tools including SQL, R/Python, Google Analytics, Mouseflow, Amplitude or Interana
- You have exceptional business intuition and conceptual thinking, with the ability to readily map business processes to the appropriate metrics and suggest hypothesis-driven analysis that efficiently deliver insights
- You have strong communication skills and the ability to comfortably articulate your thoughts and decisions
- You have the ability to thrive in a startup environment
Policygenius is America’s leading online insurance marketplace. Since 2014, our mission has been to help people get the financial protection they need (and feel good about it). We make it easy for our customers to understand their options, compare quotes, and buy insurance, all in one place. To date, we’ve helped more than 30 million people shop for all types of insurance and placed over $45 billion in coverage.
At Policygenius, we’re proud of building an environment that encourages our teammates to bring their authentic selves to work. Despite rapid growth (we’ve doubled in size year over year!), we’ve continuously maintained our inclusive culture through humility, hard-work, and humor, and we’re looking for more people with grit, collaborative attitudes, and creative problem-solving skills to join our team. Come see why we’ve been voted one of Inc. Magazine’s “Best Workplaces” two years in a row!
Diversity at Policygenius
Policygenius believes differences should be celebrated and is committed to building a team as diverse as the customers we serve. We welcome different perspectives and opinions to foster innovation, authenticity, and excellence across all parts of our company, and are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Policygenius highly encourages applicants from all walks of life. All employment decisions at Policygenius are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications without regard to actual or perceived race, color, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, political affiliation or belief, religion, disability, uniformed service, marital status or any other status protected by law.
Come join the team!