As a Senior Technical Recruiter on the People team, you'll be a business partner in all things hiring, aligned to our rapidly expanding product organization (engineering, design, and product) but with reach all across Policygenius. Reporting to the Technical Recruiting Manager, you’ll hone your skills within talent acquisition - from creative sourcing to building strong relationships with hiring leaders and beyond. Success in this role is not only measured by hiring goals; you'll be expected to build strong relationships with your hiring managers, have input in org planning and design, and own relevant projects from start to finish.
In this role, you will…
- Manage the entire recruiting process for a variety of roles across the Policygenius engineering, product, design, and analytics teams, including: sourcing, screening, interviewing, soliciting feedback, managing candidates, and coordinating offers
- Build strong relationships with hiring managers, which includes driving weekly 1:1s, job descriptions, interview plans, and closing candidates
- Source active and passive candidates through creative and thoughtful sourcing methods
- Serve as the first and primary point of contact for engaged candidates: guide them through the Policygenius interview process, provide feedback, and create an incredible candidate experience every step of the way
- Support Pg’s values-driven culture by leaning in across multiple stages of the employee life-cycle, including employer branding, diversity & inclusion programming, onboarding, and employee fulfillment
We’d love to hear from you if…
- You have 5+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience, most recently as an in-house technical recruiter
- You have success partnering with hiring managers to find, engage, and hire amazing technical talent
- You have a passion for “relationship-motivated” recruiting and building long-term relationships with prospective candidates
- You have an empathetic communication style and an ability to tailor effective messaging to a variety of audiences
- You haven proven resilience and prioritization techniques; comfort handling a robust pipeline of candidates across multiple searches
- You use data and are always thinking about the business’s best interest to make decisions
- You have experience with recruiting tools and techniques (we use Greenhouse, LinkedIn Recruiter, and GEM)
- You have passion for our mission to get consumers the financial protection they need and help them feel good about it!
You can expect...
- Company-paid health, dental, vision, life & disability insurance
- 401(k) plan, FSA & commuter benefits
- Generous PTO
- Training, mentorship and coaching from leadership
- The opportunity to grow alongside a company shaking up a big, old-fashioned industry
- Fun, diverse, open-minded coworkers
- Dog companionship!!!
Policygenius is America's leading online insurance marketplace. Since 2014, our mission has been to help people get the financial protection they need (and feel good about it). We make it easy for our customers to understand their options, compare quotes, and buy insurance, all in one place. Our CEO and co-founder, Jennifer Fitzgerald, is one of only four women in the US fintech space to raise over $50 million in venture capital funding, and we’ve helped more than 30 million people shop for all types of insurance, placing over $35 billion in coverage to date.
At Policygenius, we’re proud of building an environment that encourages our teammates to bring their authentic selves to work. Despite rapid growth (we’ve doubled in size year over year!), we’ve continuously maintained our inclusive culture through humility, hard-work, and humor, and we're looking for more people with grit, collaborative attitudes, and creative problem-solving skills to join our team. Come see why we’ve been voted one of Inc. Magazine's "Best Workplaces" two years in a row!
Diversity at Policygenius
Policygenius believes differences should be celebrated and is committed to building a team as diverse as the customers we serve. We welcome different perspectives and opinions to foster innovation, authenticity, and excellence across all parts of our company, and are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Policygenius highly encourages applicants from all walks of life. All employment decisions at Policygenius are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications without regard to actual or perceived race, color, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, political affiliation or belief, religion, disability, uniformed service, marital status or any other status protected by law.
Come join the team!