The Technology Operations Coordinator for the Life Sciences Business will help coordinate a range of activities across the technology team, including supporting the VP of Technology with opening and running a new office in Barcelona, driving healthcare provider-facing precision medicine adoption, and assisting with other duties across the organization as appropriate, including assisting with scheduling and follow-up of meetings, creation and maintenance of slide decks and other materials, and more.
This role is a great fit for an organized individual who has training or exposure to precision medicine and/or technology applied in a healthcare or life sciences setting.
This is a temp role with the possibility of converting to FTE.
Duties & Responsibilities
1. Run an efficient and successful process around enabling the adoption of Health Catalyst precision medicine offerings at healthcare providers across the U.S. and internationally.
2. Ensure appropriate communication across internal and external stakeholders as it concerns Health Catalyst precision medicine offerings.
3. Assist with the establishment of, recruiting, and coordination across offices of a new Barcelona-based Life Sciences Technology satellite office.
4. Coordinate meetings and travel to facilitate the world-class execution of a precision medicine product offering, and a highly integrated international technology organization.
5. Contribute to, and keep up-to-date various materials including slide decks that exhibit Health Catalyst’s Life Sciences Technology and precision medicine capabilities to diverse audiences.
6. Organize external facing activities including participation in consortia, conferences, and other events as they relate to Life Sciences Technology and precision medicine
· Ability to organize cross-functional teams that span sales, technology, clinical, and leadership
· Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to use project management tools preferred (e.g., MS Project, Trello, JIRA, Azure DevOps)
· Highly organized with strong follow-up capabilities that enable persistence across multiple complex organizations
· Spanish speaking abilities nice to have
Education & Relevant Experience
· Bachelor’s degree in Biology or other healthcare related field, or business/operations with applications in healthcare
· 1+ year of experience in an operations support-related role
· Experience working in precision medicine highly preferred
· Experience working in or around a technology (software engineering, data engineering, clinical informatics, analytics, etc.) highly preferred
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this job function. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, and indeed additional responsibilities may be assigned by Health Catalyst.
At Health Catalyst, we appreciate the opportunity to benefit from the diverse backgrounds and experiences of others. Because of our deep commitment to respect every individual, Health Catalyst is an equal opportunity employer.