The Office Manager will be the primary support assisting with administrative functions for the Life Sciences team.
*This will start as a long term temp role with the option to move into FTE/perm. 20-40 hours/week target.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Managing calendars and scheduling for multiple team members
- Managing expenses (Workday) for multiple team members
- Travel arrangements (flight, hotel, etc.)
- Interview scheduling
- Team meeting agenda compilation and distribution
- Invoice processing, credit card reconciliation, and other expenses
- Liaison with new hires (FTE, contractors, interns) for general onboarding and hiring documents
- Conference tracking and registration
- Manage inventory for office (food, equipment, parking passes, deliveries, business cards, etc.)
- Other duties as required
This position requires an extremely perceptive person, who is capable of effectively relating to individuals at all levels. Exceeding customer (i.e., Team Member) and candidate expectations is a requirement of the position. The successful incumbent will be sensitive to business needs, team member goodwill, and the Company’s public image.
- Self-motivated; comfortable working independently under general direction
- Self-directed and the ability to be resourceful…with a sense of urgency, as needed
- Ability to maintain high levels of confidentiality
- Ability to multi-task and be forward-thinking
- Demonstrated organizational skills
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Strong ability to effectively give and receive feedback
- Interact and effectively communicate with all levels of team members and candidates
- Professional and personable presence with a leadership mindset
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and the necessary agility to change direction with little to no notice
- Proficient skills in MS Office Suites - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, specifically calendar functions
Education & Relevant Experience
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 5+ years’ demonstrable and successful administrative work experience is highly preferred
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this job function. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, and indeed additional responsibilities may be assigned by Health Catalyst.