ClearDATA is seeking an enthusiastic sales professional with a deep knowledge of healthcare technology to truly make a difference in Healthcare! If you’re passionate about creating a new category of technology that will fundamentally make healthcare better, come join our team. As a key member of the sales team, you’ll work closely with your Account Executive, Marketing, and Customer Success Manager counterparts to manage a subset of accounts in the National Accounts. These are complex, competitive sales that require a high degree of cloud computing knowledge, sales acumen, and tenacity. The Jr. Account Manager’s first responsibility is to meet or exceed the territory’s revenue targets by servicing, up-selling, maintaining, and proactively monitoring existing accounts within a define account set.
Our Ideal Candidate:
You have a lot of energy matched with superb communication skills. You fuse these skills with your product expertise to overcome objections, address billing and account related concerns, keep churn rates low while expanding and growing some of our most legacy customers. You excel in a fast-paced environment, exceeding goals and leading your team to do the same. When something isn’t working, you shift gears quickly, coming up with a new approach and renewed energy to tackle any challenge. In addition to the attributes mentioned, you’ll also be able to use your organizational skills to create a productive workflow that the larger team can understand and follow efficiently.
What You’ll Do:
You will contact customers and prospects daily via phone to manage day to day requests that come in via ticketing system or as a result of an inbound inquiry. You’ll conduct regular account management calls to ensure customer satisfaction while ensuring that we keep churn at a minimum. Using a combination of sales and account management skills, you will achieve quota based on revenue generated within the accounts, % churn, and overall growth. Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Record daily sales activities in our CRM system to track interactions with prospects and customers
- Coordinate customer-facing activities as a critical part of closing business and managing customer relationships
- Recommend changes in products, services, and policies based on prospect requirements and sales results
- Understand sales targeting including, talk-time/dial, funnel contribution, revenue and pipeline creating targets
- Create reliable forecasting models that ensure long term forecasting accurate
- Provide updates and reporting on forecasting and other sales activities such as pipeline development and active deals as part of your regular reporting duties
What You’ll Need:
- Cold Calling Experience
- Ability to close deals over the phone
- 1-3 years’ technology solution sales experience companies
- Cloud IT / Healthcare IT / Life Sciences IT sales preferred
- Ability to converse comfortably with and effectively present to customer senior executives
- A proven track record of identifying and closing sales that meets or exceeds individual quota
- Superb business development and negotiation skills
- Positive, “can do” attitude
- Team Player
What Will Make You Stand Out:
- Ability to articulate the benefits of cloud and digital transformation in healthcare and life sciences
- Experience in Public Cloud Healthcare (AWS, Microsoft Azure, or Google Cloud Platform) Hosting Solutions
- Understanding of healthcare and life sciences regulatory environments including HIPAA and GxP.
Why You’ll Like Working Here:
- A dynamic company that rewards high-performers.
- Be on the cutting edge of new technologies and services.
- Collaborative team environment that values multiple perspectives and fresh thinking.
- Servant leadership Management.
- Business-casual dress code.
- Flexible working hours.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, Life and 401K.
- Unlimited Vacation.