ClearDATA is hiring a Software Development Manager to lead our AWS Development Team within our Product Group. The Software Development Manager is responsible for the planning and execution of software and systems development for key platforms supporting ClearDATA’s business operations, including Amazon Web Services, and customer success. This includes building backlogs for the systems in question, conferring with key stakeholders to manage priorities, defect management and triage, running bi-weekly sprint planning sessions with the team, and reporting on both team velocity and other assigned KPIs.
What You’ll Do:
- Drives day to day execution of development team.
- Manages team performance including regular performance reviews.
- Plans team’s workload and manages execution of projects throughout lifecycle.
- Ensures high quality team output through rigorous testing.
- Measures team effectiveness and output and reports on KPIs.
What You’ll Need:
- Significant hands-on Amazon Web Services experience.
- Minimum 5 years in a lead developer or development management role.
- Experience implementing modern software development (Python, Golang, Node.js) and testing principles.
- Experience planning major and minor releases.
- Comfortable acting as player/coach and working alongside team on projects.
- Experience with key SaaS partner platforms including Salesforce.com, CloudHealth and Security platforms.
What Will Make You Stand Out:
- Customer empathy.
- Experience managing both internal and contract/near-shore teams.
- Advanced Amazon, Microsoft, or Google cloud certifications.
- Hands on experience with multiple public cloud platforms.
- Background in healthcare or life sciences.
- Experience working in and around regulated environments and patient data.
- Track-record of learning and career growth.
- Practical experience building and scaling microservices.
Why You’ll Like Working Here:
- Dynamic company that rewards high-performers.
- Be on the cutting edge of new technologies and services.
- Collaborative team environment that values multiple perspectives and fresh thinking.
- Servant leadership Management.
- Business-casual dress code.
- Flexible working hours.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, Life and 401K.
- Stock options.
- Unlimited Vacation!
- Competitive base, commission and bonus structure.